3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EugenDev 17.03.20 07:59 pm

Bought with 20% discount gold edition (Far Cry 5)

Hi all, is it worth doing a pre-order, your opinion?
2800 rubles at a discount !
in advance thanks for the answer.
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
serbalabaew 17.03.20

I personally, for so many,but I think so if it game from yubikov take(Steam version)

M
MudrichenkO 17.03.20

EugenDev
I took the full edition, and I prefer yupley, more features, in the form of the test club and the rewards club, and the incentive just bought it only to play without effort, + yubiki in jublee give a 20% discount for 100 uplay points

D
Delphis 17.03.20

MudrichenkO
test and all the incentive is available, a weekly test, too

D
Delphis 17.03.20

all that is in yupley and the incentive

D
Delphis 17.03.20

available

D
Delphis 17.03.20

I just noticed that those friends who bought the game in yupley they have shows where they play, for example in FC writes which area runs, and I have shows that I just play this game

O
OGAG 17.03.20

I'm going to take the gold edition,all Ravana FC every two years out.

m
minooz 17.03.20

MudrichenkO wrote:
I took the full edition, and I prefer yupley, more features, in the form of the test club and the rewards club, and the incentive just bought it only to play without effort, + yubiki in jublee give a 20% discount for 100 uplay points
Where more fitchey, if the game is bought in yupley through steam, start the incentive with yupley?
Steam with the sale of the coin has. But, what would you buy the next game in Yubikov they give in Yupley ochechi that you can get a 20% discount.
If the money pile, you do not care. Otherwise, or in Yupley for discounted ochechi or Steam. No money - no honey/