3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Votsin 17.03.20 07:59 pm

The decrease in the level of the character (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Such problem: I go to GTA Online on the PS3, played as usual a couple of hours, everything was normal.
Decided to make in-game photos, but immediately after that appeared on the screen scale character level (which increases when killing enemies, for example, and assignments), which rapidly began to drain the levels from 22 to 1, right in the eyes.

What was it and did anyone it? Maybe it's some kind of cheating? The money I left on the account did not arrive, violations of me not to have any.

PS In support of the letter sent.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenS SliM ShadY 17.03.20

Stenly V8
Thank you hackers tell me you're not the first and not the last

H
Hobo Sexual 17.03.20

Stenly V8
Write to the support.

I
Ilya Krasilov 17.03.20

Stenly V8
fell on hard times in GTA online, cheaters can already manage the account of other players and bans are not a cheater, but that one starred money, experience or anything else suspicious, I recommend you continue to play only in solo sessions for friends

V
Votsin 17.03.20

DenS SliM ShadY
Hobo Sexual
Ilya Krasilov
Do cheaters turned out to be.

Support surprisingly quickly solved the problem by sending the following letter:
Spoiler
I honestly did not expect so quickly to react (besides, I pastene play).

H
Hobo Sexual 17.03.20

Stenly V8
Cheaters in the game now very much in the open with GM'om play in open sessions you have to be careful, if there chitak just change the session.

V
Votsin 17.03.20

Hobo Sexual
Just a robbery gone: levels of players (starting with me) - 22, 34, 65,... 8000. He is also to my friends crammed for something (in this case PSN account he had zero as those in Stomach with spam links in friends added). I promptly the session was changed, but the sediment remained.

It's so sad. I wanted the PC to go, but the letter stated that"new types of cheats for the PS3/X360 and PC. Neither myself nor the people. (

s
samovar96 17.03.20

May be somebody now owns a private cheat that can lower the level of the character? To me a cheater clocked 8000 level and now all blame me and threaten to report. In support of do not want to write, because take away everything that he bought on the same stranded cheater money and do not want to lose :( If anyone can help, please, I would be very grateful

v
vatsonification 17.03.20

samovar96
That's right, that you accuse. To think before I had the ability to laugh now :)

S
ShwarC 17.03.20

And that all direct are sure he clocked?
I repeatedly during the mission's teammates started spamming money in the form of various game elements. Have crotonyl not sickly, still do not spend and do not put in the Bank, losing a grandmother to death.
What?...
That's how we live. Neither myself nor the people. So I would not be critical of anyone who talks about this, especially doing it openly. Each of you can get into that.

PS In TA written, the issue is not solved for a long time.