3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
witcher is my name 17.03.20 08:00 pm

The discussion of the game (Perfect World)

Who Ruban?
298 Comments
Sort by:
A
Allahus 17.03.20

P ((..eh..MNU MNU NAT...Ah...normal...and nepustili.I...wanted..eh.nah!always RPG by me prohodjat!

w
witcher is my name 17.03.20

nobody Ruban?

A
Allahus 17.03.20

..Ruban Ruban s Ruban D..

P
PAVEL 666 17.03.20

the LCI drive is.

w

and disk mania is

w

you do not what to do? you miss? so rubites in this game...wonder mania eh buy.

A
Andre Macareno 17.03.20

I do gaming magazines don't read, only an iron.

S
Sotoneyuschiy tichka 17.03.20

PW is not very much, as grit is not a fountain... Meaning to play it do not, given the huge number of other ricardov, it's better in the line chopped, well as for me, I play Guild Wars...

N
Nikki Black 17.03.20

Cool World)

_
_Gulya_ 17.03.20

Ruban,who plays for seeds - where to buy arrows and a bow in the city of feathers? :)The game reminds a ruler,only prettier.

r
rock music 17.03.20

Bullshit

I could never understand and still don't understand - what's the fun in an RPG DIN

A
Andre Macareno 17.03.20

Played a little, and so... a MMORPG online game does not allow(WoW in favorite - a rare exception, really interesting, sorry long played)

M
Ma4eteGT 17.03.20

The client have me there, but the updates because Internet can't download (very long and correspondingly expensive)

M
MeitDeist 17.03.20

Oh, the game makes no sense at all..
22nd LEL, so what, the same thing always, no change...
cons:

1. shit soundtrack, 2-3 track location of the game, always repeat, nothing better could not come up with...
2. meager monotonous and primitive terrain... there poidesh - grass, here goes - the grass of the mountains, and always the same count (which is a big minus seamy that almost completely discourages interest)
3. to do in the game is absolutely nothing, by and large, even the fact of being in the game, doing nothing is not happy (see point 2)

pros:
free flights, and more - XS

conclusion: to line her up to heaven

zhdems Aion

w
walheru 17.03.20

And I liked it!)))) and it is not right, it's that Posuda all the same and there is no diversity))) and generally on taste and color...))) I Line already tired)))

M
MeitDeist 17.03.20

Why not right? it really is. Almost everything is a blueprint of the same texture, at home only in a different order. And what about the grass and the mountains speak the truth) is everywhere the same in almost all the map) green, snow, mountain) to play the game I admit, but is, let's say figuratively, one) even if the fact of finding in it not happy) that Aion will be Yes, mega game, which will delight all absolutely, and which so to speak can sit down for a few years before the release of a thread of L3 :) sometimes paying attention to the singles

w
walheru 17.03.20

here Aion is Yes, mega game - I have deja vu,,))) I remember like about oblivion, and about....nuuu, don't dwell on the past, and hope for something lovely!)))
saying that the Pera and the Town of Swords odinakovi!))) then I head to the doctor urgently need))) and probal to fly over these large Gore???)))
green, snow, mountains - well, pustina, and near Gori and swamps.....)))
you can sit down for a few years - wow, a pension will be able to make money???)))))

M
MeitDeist 17.03.20

you can sit down for a few years - wow, a pension will be able to make money???)))))
well I was literally :) in my free time mean :)

nope, did not fly ;) until naucila ;)) not the 30th LEL :) but I walk a lot where it was ;)
yeah I agree, the Pera and Werewolves are different from human, but human between a blueprint all

w
walk_away 17.03.20

best online Gama in the entire history of the universe, from the soundtrack at all tacky.

A
Ankuzya 17.03.20

Good DIN ^^