3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suarez777 25.09.19 01:06 pm

Warlock.Again the strongest character? (Dark Souls 3)

Who plays mages,again, a complete imbalance in favour of magic?Take out all the enemies and bosses with a couple of spells? And then a little looked at one of the streamer and the MAG seems to be basically invulnerable character,even if you badly screw it up.
52 Comments
Sort by:
N
Negih 25.09.19

suarez777
Well, in the beginning of the game, many complain that it is problematic to play a mage. MB then becomes imboy, but in the beginning is simply not enough mana

R
Raibow Bitard 25.09.19

I have a friend here started to play a mage, the first in the DS3 - the first boss unrolled to dry.
Negih
Nobody forbids to use ash estus.

t
tatunserg 25.09.19

Fig knows,in the second part I tried mage,it was very difficult..take it easy..and handy Andy warrior itself somehow.
Yes,a mage of some opponents easier to bear,but most of it is a torment.. shoot-ran-ran out of mana, and so on.

S
Soknheith 25.09.19

All easier.the first passage is the balanced build for a warrior/mage.are going to need a miracle,sharpened guns.farmatsia armor interesting.in ng + and reset levels is IMBA mage.
But in my experience interesting Pyromancer.there's a glove you can poke,and a Claymore to the head

R
Raibow Bitard 25.09.19

Soknheith
Well, what the Pyromancer did a full class and not support.

O
Ogyr4ig 25.09.19

Mage is harder to play than the standard bactrobanonline Persian. Because a lot of points to invest in intelligence and mana, and so on stamina, agility and HP points almost does not remain. And the enemies are extremely fond of SUPERLINE combos, which are dried and take down the shield 100% HP with the stock. Thus the mage glass cannon. Yes, and not that gun, because many mobs have resists to magic. So you need to play a mage very well:)
Standard Dodgers with uchitani have a bunch of HP, agility and stamina. There you can roll without stopping and can cause wild damage.
Heavyweight are all the same, except I have a lot of balance and low damage to the carcass.
IMHO, a mage and a Pyromancer the most difficult classes. Another cleric, perhaps, but in дс1 clergy carried all life. There is not yet played them.

S
Soknheith 25.09.19

Raibow Bitard
Yes.I deliberately avoided the mages in the previous parts of dark souls and in this for the Pyromancer is a pleasure to play, the only physical Power is not enough.great arch without a shield you have to play,but the Claymore of the observations still better

S
Soknheith 25.09.19

Ogyr4ig
The problem is the early game,on ng+ you will have no problems with stats

O
Ogyr4ig 25.09.19

Soknheith
Ng+ is still a ng. And all sorts of avalonstar with 99хп, the stamina and INTA is not a magician.

A
Alhames 25.09.19

Raibow Bitard wrote:
I have a friend here started to play a mage, the first in the DS3 - the first boss unrolled to dry.
similarly. I immediately thought that the game was simplified, but going further, everything fell into place.

suarez777 wrote:
Take out all the enemies and bosses with a couple of spells? And then a little looked at one of the streamer and the MAG seems to be basically invulnerable character,even if you badly screw it up.
Against the bosses - Yes, very convenient. Roll-roll-cast and then the boss in most cases you don't even hold. But mana hvatatet (along with a estus) maximum on the 1st boss to beat ordinary monsters magic was too great a luxury. Except that if the fires are close, then there is no problem.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 25.09.19

But to me a mage is bloody hard to play. I can not count the mana and casts mage slowly

P
Pomu4 25.09.19

Hmm, like someone here wrote at the forum that the opposite of power or teksavy build a better mage. And I go phantom seen mages was dragged. But the guys with the same GSOM tear bosses apart.

I actually have 100 right now and have the opportunity to beta test MAG, but I don't know how to pump efficiently.

S
Soknheith 25.09.19

Ogyr4ig
So ng passed quietly, though poor.problem areas there the exception than the rule (if not new)

A
AT_Sagor 25.09.19

Was playing a mage, but not clean - often had to stick his rapier, of course, enchanted with magic. More pleased with invisibility, that is from where starts a lightweight version of pass, throw in the combination of this muted steps, so do almost cheating. But despite all this still have almost all kill in melee, otherwise, trite, lacking concentration and ash of estus, to make up for it. And here from minuses - boss battles: there, unless someone distracts them, otherwise, this overlong and very weak on the damage per second of kaduista will turn the fight in hell - will not have time even to cast a spell, the risk for the average 300 damage. Do not say anything about PvP, there is not going to work - quickly zakolbasilo yet attempt to use magic, and can so step to the side or roll here and all the cases; the damage is so not stronger than the usual one or two strokes, so it is risky and not justified here only if you are a master to catch the enemy on his errors, but ping will show that they were wrong MAG.

O
Ogyr4ig 25.09.19

Soknheith
Naked beggar, and with a spoon, yeah. Here not believe that if you did not previously study the wiki, the walkthrough is simple and easy.

s
suarez777 25.09.19

I just crap.I play as a knight and the second boss poked quite a long time,not in terms of deaths,and caused it damage.Watching one streamer who plays a mage,he with 4-5 spells made.Boss to him to even approach did not.And then someone said that a mage is difficult to play? Yes this is the official cheat mode.

S
Sinpro 25.09.19

XS, the sorcerer rules is played, every little thing just prick with a knife in the back(rapier) fat wasting mana

P
PRIVA 25.09.19

those who prevents to be a warrior and a mage at the same time) ! I bought the glove and throw fire balls! just do not understand how to treat magic spell is cast and a little confused need a staff full of fucking chtoli? why not coldwate sword in line

O
Opened 25.09.19

mage is easier against Mobikom(but against Mobikom easy all if handy) but in pvp mages just 0

A
Alhames 25.09.19

PRIVA
PRIVA wrote:
those who prevents to be a warrior and a mage at the same time)
it is very expensive to pump and strength and intelligence.
PRIVA wrote:
just do not understand how to treat magic spell is cast and a little confused need a staff full of fucking chtoli?
for magic - rod, to the wonders of the bell. Treatment is a miracle (the magic was not like lacelock)