3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HAKS 17.03.20 08:01 pm

Ring (Dark Souls 3)

A couple of weeks gathering all the rings in the game and managed to miss ring silver cats ( Who do not mind can share at a time! In response, help than can!!! Three times passed the game 4 times just to play for one ring like that is sad...
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Soyeon-ui gae 17.03.20

You're kidding now,right?So you've decided to knock achivku on all the rings and completing the game three times,all three times you missed the quest of sirris?Which is essentially the path of the main passage,pick up 1 item,a couple of times to talk with the NPC and give the NPC kicked the phantom.Usually when people FAP on the achievements they have guides there read etc.Well there miss some +1 ring,which lies in an inconspicuous location on ng++ there,but the ring is ridiculous NPC to miss,this is very strange..

D
Ded MastDay 17.03.20

I never thought that someone may want to convey a ring on the all the duplicate ring on NG+1, I sold the old woman, not to be confused. This ring is my one. Achivku he has not got, so sorry.

PS. Although, at the time, with the return, can give. Now that I'm on the third time did not go, and to me achievements are still far.

M
Morgan Yu 17.03.20

what's your level?

D
Ded MastDay 17.03.20

ImGabeNewell
If you go under the password, the level is irrelevant. The level of the phantom, the machine is adapted to the level of the host.

M
Morgan Yu 17.03.20

Svetoslav
Shit, already tried no time

G
GG4 17.03.20

HAAKS
All achievements in all games you get in just a few seconds through SAM. I have 100% achievements in all games.

H
HAKS 17.03.20

GG4
no I do not suffer

H
HAKS 17.03.20

LoveMaiWaifu
well, this I ) such a guide means a bad read. ran today, 4 times ! it already began to take place in one setting as call of duty.

H
HAKS 17.03.20

ImGabeNewell
160Светославъ
ATP is not necessary ) you will need please! there are many all in 2 )

D
Ded MastDay 17.03.20

HAAKS
Thank you, if you need anything, contact ) Is like nothing else.

A
AT_Sagor 17.03.20

ImGabeNewell
Well, it means you're special (they stay), the other password performs its functions properly. Last year saw off a Persian whose level was less than 250 on mine and nothing as it is not snapped. Other often overplayed, sometimes the difference of levels is very impressive and also nothing.

M
Morgan Yu 17.03.20

AT_Sagor
You're still in pozoproshlom all about the 90s, remember.

D
Ded MastDay 17.03.20

ImGabeNewell
What nonsense you write and mislead? Works fine connect password, and do not care at all what is the difference in levels.

M
Morgan Yu 17.03.20

Svetoslav
Go and check it out.

S
S.E.A.G.E.R. 17.03.20

I just sold some rings and then I learned about achivku
Spoiler