3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GAMER_UKRAINE 17.03.20 08:01 pm

SVCHOST - what is it ???

I read a lot about this process, but the exact information how to get rid of him and have not seen ???? The point is that this process loads the CPU at 70 % (I personally have) each time you turn on the system. Works and prevents me rules to use the computer because everything freezes. Decided to disable it through device Manager. tasks until I find the solution... please Help !!!!!
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 17.03.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
Need to know which is the file. Hit"Open file location from the context menu. An example of a good location C:\Windows\System32 (Win 7). Example on Win XP bad Windows/svchost.exe.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 17.03.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
I've heard and read on other sites and know I have the second option (Windows/svchost.exe only on win 7). Advised the program to check the computer. Clean. I think MB just zablocie AntiVir a this file or even delete it ???

S
Shadows3D 17.03.20

file svchost.exe launches the system services of Windows is not a virus

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 17.03.20

Shadows3D
if you do not understand what it was about, then do not bother

S
Shadows3D 17.03.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
may not understand you:) izbavlatsa usually from viruses, svchost launches tasks such as update, print Manager, brandmauer, etc. there is a lot of these services already, you can disable(remove)

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 17.03.20

Shadows3D
SonyK.
In the startup for almost nothing

S
SUPERTRUP 17.03.20

Test program svchostviewer (know it is infected)
To treat CureIt'ohms.
The combination of proven.
Links can throw in Ls.

G
GGame 17.03.20

take this process through the file Manager and find out what it is

C
CreMat0ry 17.03.20

Any infected, treat CureIt'om

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 17.03.20

SUPERTRUP
Throw please !!!!

V

GAMER_UKRAINE
An example of bad files:
C:Windows\winlogon.exe (honest is in System32)
In Vin7 there should be nothing in the folder C:\Windows\System
C:Windows\SysWOW64\Svhost.exe (or Scvhost.exe, Svchostn.exe, Svchos1.exe)
In the folder itself C:\Windows usually 2-3 a. dll file only.
In the folder AppData\Roaming or C:\Program Files (x86) you can easily hide any file. And Yes, CureIt - or a complete scan of the computer, or hope that you're smarter than the Creator of the virus.

D
Denis Nikonov 17.03.20

GAMER_UKRAINE wrote
Advised the program to check the computer. Pure

In fact, if the antivirus found no virus, it does not mean that it is not - perhaps the virus is just not detected. So you were aware. I have seen this many times when the antivirus scanner wrote no threats detected, and the Trojan worked fine (log Malware Defender perfectly clear that she did) .

In addition there are still Curelt, kaspersky virus removal tool 2015 , Eset Online Scanner, AVZ Malware Defender . I recommend to check all scanners that are so reliable .

Process Explorer is also useful program .

V

In addition there are still Curelt, kaspersky virus removal tool 2015 , Eset Online Scanner, AVZ
For Kaspersky - you can assume that it is gone. On a computer without Internet is not a decent start. Eset - similarly, I'll check it on a set of old viruses/Trojans.
Not so bad. Apparently 3 is not deleted the file do not represent a significant danger on the axis Windows.
PS. 2 file VirusTotal writes: probably a variant of Win32/Agent.UQVCCT and Linux/Gulzan.A, No. 3 is not known, Etc.Web virus under DOS (it is a lot such is not detected).

V

Yes, even Svchost.exe even on XP eats at least 100 meters out of memory when installing updates. To win 7 say the process is on 184,000 KB and another 50000 KB easy eats.

V

PS. Post from 25.02 no longer relevant - they have utility there, but maybe they removed the viruses OS/Win16 databases.

L
Lester2020 17.03.20

People without lies here svchost that takes 0.2% of the CPU and sometimes even 0%
here - %%%%%%%%%%% (((no link because no one may not believe and nobody will want to download and Yes you can give me to write a clean load of the CPU and other systems)))