3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kondormark 17.03.20 08:02 pm

When you run dirt2 nothing happens-the solution!!! (Colin McRae: DiRT 2)

Been looking for a solution to the problem when, after installing DiRT 2 try to start the game and nothing happens, even in processes it is not. Tried different versions of the game (license, pirates, Repack), different PATCH, fire wood changed, directx, etc etc Windows did not change, because six months ago a game on it without problems was launched and now just re-installed it. As it turned out the problem was a new version of Windows Live (suggested good ice man-kimi to http://cm-racing.ru/forum/63-414-1).
Uninstalled through control Panel -> add or remove programs 2 Microsoft Games for Windows - live and Microsoft Games for Windows - live Redistributable (ver. 3.4) and the game disc installed the bundled ver. 3.1. All at once earned!!! (my system is Windows 7 32 bit, core2 duo E8400, nvidia 9800gt)
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
std.jlarson 17.03.20

kondormark THANK you so much!!!!! I have long suffered with this problem , did everything according to your advice , everything works-all Good!!!Again THANK you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
-muse- 17.03.20

people, I have a 2 core CPU, the game does not start from the beginning, generally, in task Manager the process is running, but nothing happened. put compatibility with windows 98 start, but in the game you can not change the resolution, many of the graphics settings, but the resolution does not change. before there was atlon 3500+ and the game to fix, worked fine, reinstalled Windows and now the resolution is not changed. video geforc 9600 512

a
abakann 17.03.20

try it - run as administrator
I have helped

a
ars1511 17.03.20

uuuufff Gee thanks .. how much I suffered with this ... two weeks ago I played and now it just kidding ... okay

k
ken block2011 17.03.20

people help:I take took the disk from a friend he had racers telling me I have no. what to do?

D
DED MOROZ 2012 17.03.20

kondormark - thank you very much. were fucking as long as your message is not read!!! it works !!!!! respect to you and uvazhuha :):):):)

K
Ken Block 45 17.03.20

help wanted to deliver again dirt 2 but when it runs, not what happened - downloaded the old 3.1 like all GFWL gowar became zapuskatsja but does not go into the service-I simply don't appreciate it and not to create Lok prof???? when Ustinov new 3.5 not + the music

l
leu.nichita 17.03.20

Athauda downloaded update won't paluchaetsa start DIRT 2

c
coldrexf7 17.03.20

And I had a similar problem. Like many, it was like - 1 Downloaded 2 has Set 3 have Launched 4... And Before that put Colin McRae: Dirt, start without any problems, Dirt 3 is also no problem, but Dirt 2 was in denial. Thanks for the advice, the user Kondomark. Reinstalled Games for Windows Live that came with the game, though it's not 3.1, and 3.5.92.0. Pro Windows 10 Insider program, 10130, DirectX12 performance is awesome, comparing with the Windows 8.1 version of the game 1.1 so this is my story

b
bulkagoop 17.03.20

kondormark did everything as you said but not what did not happen after the download comes the cessation of work

S
Stas Onkin 17.03.20

not helped, neither of which appears for a couple seconds and disappears in the task Mgr, 12 rips tried

S
Slavik916 17.03.20

Everything has to look exactly... Or take off point network 3.5 and click OK, the system will make changes in just a few seconds (the window will appear) then put it back and click OK... restart and everything works. Personally I have tried it on repace from UltraISO. Everything is running smoothly. Windows 10 Pro x64

c
coldrexf7 17.03.20

Don't panic if the game doesn't start immediately. I have Windows 7 the game run once, but now on Windows 10 starts after 2-3 minutes. But what's funny, on Windows 10 game fly, but in Windows 7 slow. And preferably install the GfWL that comes with the game.

S
Slavik916 17.03.20

Yes...Yes, exactly. For those who do not understand GfWL windows it contains the frame work to 3.5 just for the dirt 2

f
fog666666 17.03.20

Put openAL separately

F
FX-Baikal 17.03.20

The latest version here https://support.xbox.com/ru-RU/games/game-setup/games-for-windows-live-info

m
macenav 17.03.20

Thank you and then whole brain sgnl already.

X
X-DRIVE 03.12.20

coldrexf7
And what if that gfwl that comes with the game is not installed? The new version of the gfwl is installed but the game does not work, and that set does not want and all. Writes "server connection error" or something like that

S
Subaru MotorSports 04.12.20

X-DRIVE
https://forums.playground.ru/lost_planet_extreme_condition/ne_zapuskaetsya_so_startovogo_okna-951065/#comment-18422841

B
Badikh 17.12.20

Nothing is clear!