3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gmanlv 17.03.20 08:03 pm

Quest \"For your service, Mrs.\" - how to sit on a horse Chaly? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Tried many times it always resets, tried to scare him and just runs away back again (or have I missed something?)
11 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmanlv 17.03.20

L
Lucius_Illuminatius 17.03.20

the same trouble. and his sword smacked... I'm on this quest.

A
Aimhack 17.03.20

maybe spurs need to buy?

D
Daarty0910 17.03.20

Talk to the groom, he will tell you that the only one who was able to ride it there is a person, you talk to him and when you choose something to say choose where the crown, about Mrs. that, he will tell you that you have to sing this horse or else she will throw you, that's the whole secret:)

g
gmanlv 17.03.20

Daarty0910
Yes no it did once kicked immediately pressed x and waited for 10-15 seconds and so on

-
-zotik- 17.03.20

I have never dropped it, your problem is that you are all dialogues yuzaete) damn the game has so many branches if something heard or read or asked yoke becomes more interesting and easier

A
Andrew Thomas 17.03.20

Tried to take a horse and she was thrown off constantly. At one point I sat on it, drove to Talberga. She threw me and appeared very far away and there the game does not pass. Says they say to get there you need permission from pan Radzha. What tell me?)

C
CheGun95r 17.03.20

need to talk with the second guy, where this horse was originally. The main stables upominaet guy (name In the letter, I do not remember, roofing felts wreath whether Vanik), in short this guy will tell you the secret of how to tame a horse (a song to sing over horses)

V
Vyxyxol 17.03.20

Andrew Thomas wrote:
What tell me?)
Ubitstsa up the wall. Or will datko to play, this game is not for you. xD

D
DrAgon_steel 17.03.20

The guy at the stable name is like Vašek, he will share the secret of what horses need...to sing. Then she calms down. All.
As has been described above need to be careful.

S
Sergefet 17.03.20

Open skill Jockey and then without a word will not throw.