3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agm Hellfire 17.03.20 08:03 pm

The quest"All that glitters\" - doesn't appear cut-scene (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Who solved the problem with activating the quest"All that glitters?You do not receive a cut-scene and the quest is not activated . Already tried everything,maybe missed something?
4 Comments
Sort by:
k
killerBD1 17.03.20

Agm Hellfire
well I got it to run once fully completed the quest Mor and it was carried out before interrogating the robber, but the absolute this decision and will work whether you have unknown

A
Agm Hellfire 17.03.20

killerBD1
I Moore has performed with a tambourine as I do not know ,detours . Broke the lock and gave then turned to Nicodemus . So allowed .

A
Agm Hellfire 17.03.20

killerBD1
I understand the need to immediately flee to the pan and report - so the offset was,but I still went somewhere . Now listening to pan - OK,turns and walks in the map .

k
killerBD1 17.03.20

Agm Hellfire
the problem is still relevant?
in order, I helped in the clinic(using the skills)
by Mora, talked to all, led by Nicodemus, cooked the drug was the cure, talked to the wife of the NPC who gives the task(I do not remember as call), then waited a couple days and then talk to that NPC, and only then talked to the robber, took him to the Rataj and went to the pan Mare