3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A

video card not detected!!!!!! (Fallout 4)

When you first start Fallouta why not opredelis video card(I have the ASUS R7 265)....
28 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gena Rusakov 17.03.20

the same garbage and runs at low settings,I have a geforce.

i
indahouse 17.03.20

So all laptops I guess... I Have the same thing with oblivion, with Skyrim and new Vegas.

S
Shenku 17.03.20

Yes, you whatever, place settings and under his DIN, you never know what he defines there =/

m
mvictory 17.03.20

I have also not identified - Titan.

J
Juuuk 17.03.20

Riley help with this garbage

S
Sergey Luibimov 17.03.20

Is not defined and will not start, what to do?!

A
Aleksandr Yuzhakov 17.03.20

does not define a video card I have NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT and run settings not matching my monitor
by the way the pirates think this is the problem you need to wait until you have hacked, but I hope that you can help me I will be grateful!

D
Dante Kratos 17.03.20

try the wood update !

A

Dante Kratos
tried did not help

S
Sergey Luibimov 17.03.20

First time suffer always all the rules were,what the hell... I Have started twice, I don't even understand how, but start on the Minimum salary, I even played, but wanted to improve the graphics again and now will not start at all.
Video card undecided and all...
Although in the settings file, forgot the name, it is spelled ASUS R7 265

V
Vlad Krivoruchko 17.03.20

Alexander Yuzhakov
I have the same video card as you.Killed two hours of time and came to the conclusion that it is necessary to wait for the normal version of the game
At first they don't put a video card and run kresilas. After updating the drivers to the max(like 341.92) nothing has changed. Was tested all different combinations of settings, but still to no avail.
After a complete uninstallation of the drivers in the video, to my surprise even went to the game menu.
But since no drivers the fps 1-2\sec. In General, after once installing the drivers again, the game refused to ever see. From this we conclude that the conflict with the drivers for the video card, so there is still waiting for a normal crack(don't know what will help and will it help), or another patch from the developers. And to play like.

V
Vlad Krivoruchko 17.03.20

Alexander Yuzhakov
also found information that the game only supports directx 11. And our graphics card allows for the maximum version 10.1 and later does not support(

M
Metalist1925 17.03.20

at least someone realized what it was...

C
CrazyCatNear 17.03.20

My video card is also undecided.
But in the config register.
And running.

Maybe try manually to register and all the rules will be?

A

Vlad Krivoruchko
CrazyCatNear
thanks guys! I have already in the mood to wait 2 hours after installing the game))

C
CrazyCatNear 17.03.20

Alexander Yuzhakov

A

CrazyCatNear
I tried not helped by the way I have, this line was not, but thank you!))

B
BloodyDoo 17.03.20

Not defined my R7 360, firewood, the last stand, manually to drive in prets.ini tried, che do?(

K
Kirlusha 17.03.20

I tried to foul five vidyuhi: GTX-s 470, 560, 760ti, 950strix, 980ti.
Decided only the last two, but the game worked at all!!!
Hammer on this definition, if the game does not start, the problem is not this.

B
BloodyDoo 17.03.20

Kirlusha if none is not specified, it is impossible to put the sliders in the advanced graphics settings without which the picture quality HS..