3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 17.03.20 08:04 pm

To pick up on some key characters (Fallout 4)

Decided to make mannequins all teammates, but like Piper do anything through the console is not displayed. Open the console, note the cursor Piper, but showinventory inv or empty. The network has the ID of the clothes, but not for all characters. What you need a team to GG took the item from an NPC?
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 17.03.20

Since you're thinking the console why not get the gear of the companions of the test room?
Teleport into the testing room: coc qasmoke
A quick trip of it not working, so here is a teleport in Sanctuary: coc sanctuaryext

F
Firsasho 17.03.20

What console? In the inventory of the NPC has been in hiding for the clothing, just through the exchange put another standard will appear and it can be taken away. With Valentine except that will not work.

n
nestrbob 17.03.20

Firsasho
Thank you, something I stepped really the easiest.
PS I got bored and do not know of anyone else to make a Scarecrow.
Spoiler

H
Hadoelo 17.03.20

nestrbob
I'm curious, why do you need their clothes?

n
nestrbob 17.03.20

Hadoelo
Spoiler

G
Guano_Smit97 17.03.20

I do not know I have everything working via the console

Z
Zolotko555 17.03.20

nestrbob
))))I also like the mannequins there....but I'm not with characters but with jobs well, a couple characters have Kellog silver cloak and such....I between the construction sites and collect the universe ...then stuffed the crap...I am bored does not happen....here's one Scarecrow can't do because the larva can't find ...the game can be a lot of classes would have been a desire☺

n
nestrbob 17.03.20

Золотко555
Some stuff is about the protection of the game, why is unclear. For example, even if occasionally costume Valentine 0010С3СА through the console , a message appears Shabby French is taken, but in a backpack GG it does not appear. And you've got what's the problem?
Spoiler

Z
Zolotko555 17.03.20

nestrbob
Oh, I also could not trench take him...by the way gives the Secretary Valentine for his salvation...but I have it where it is sown ,wanted armor to do for nick ...Yes no problem sitting ranks shoot collectionyou....interesting new bug, the bug appeared)))) I'm happy with two heads)))

J
JackalTiny 17.03.20

Open a console,move the cursor over the character,click the mouse-displayed his ID.In the console window write openactorcontainer 1 .Popping up the exchange window (well, from vendors).Close the console window remains,share what you want of him,such as with a partner.