3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nostromona 17.03.20 08:49 pm

The game eats all the RAM and crashes (Final Fantasy 15)

the game eats all the RAM (16гиг) for an hour and a half and crashes. account for every hour and a half to restart the game. Who faced with the problem how to solve?
21 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 17.03.20

nostromona
there is a crutch the program Wise Memory Optimizer it free off the website download and in settings set auto optimization upon let's say completing 12 Gb, and the program hanging in the tray wakes the car to clean the memory when it reaches you chapel I helped when it was 8gb operatives and by the way really works well under Windows 10...

P
Pro100 Endryu 17.03.20

nostromona
The paging file increase. Helped me.

s
saa0891 17.03.20

nostromona wrote:
the game eats all the RAM (16гиг) for an hour and a half and crashes. account for every hour and a half to restart the game.
It is not only the RAM and video memory eats sickly (as I understand it, the game just reserves the memory for better loading of textures),though I have not flew.

M
MorirMerda 17.03.20

crashes due to the fact that the paging file is not 100% and overflow it is difficult to say why, I have the Witcher 3 similarly behaving cities, MB with bad optimization is.

I
InfinityDance 17.03.20

MegaDen666
The Witcher in 1440p when I have 8 GB of RAM more than 6.5-7 in Novigrad does not consume

I
InfinityDance 17.03.20

The game definitely creates a reserve, which it is not clear why. Riley. If you play on ultra, try to put the memory consumption of high

n
nostromona 17.03.20

in other games all norms, the Witcher 3, watch dogs 2, etc. in finalke on the monitor you can see how the game fills the RAM over time and then crashes error Windows saying memory ends. if any settings of graphene incidentally.

R
RPOCLABB 17.03.20

nostromona
And for fun: Game litsuha?

n
nostromona 17.03.20

RPOCLABB
no

R
RPOCLABB 17.03.20

nostromona
Maybe that's the problem? Pirates no patchke 1st day[or rather two patches could be on licinii everything is fine,need an answer from litsushnikov they have such trouble or not,if not,then trouble only pirates and Yes,the medium also through Poltarev-two hours of the flight?

n
neyman85 17.03.20

I checked on litsuhe the same problem that pirates, in this case helping the paging file( the more the better!)

G
Golova Niksona 17.03.20

Still, I have not yet started. Although this is more because of my curve hands...

M
MaxwellGo 17.03.20

Nonsense!!! The pagefile is growing to 25 GB and the RAM eats!!!

n
nostromona 17.03.20

set global shading to medium and shadows. high memory consumption (or whatever that setting is called) turned off hairvorks. like cvsa three played more than 12 GB operatives not eaten.

m
moblin 17.03.20

nostromona
XS my ceiling was higher 20ггб does not consume, although there are still 12. And do not care high is eating, for that it's there.

i
insex 17.03.20

To the memory did not devour the entire, place settings memory for textures on high, if set higher will eat all the memory, no matter whether it's 4 gig or 6 gigs.
Optimization in General, full carbon, even in the third mafia optimization was better.
It does not say that there is better graphics, in my opinion it is a soap which is consoling gives.

o
odo2 17.03.20

insex
In the best above 10 not to eat)))

s
stars1066 17.03.20

In memory it is better to put the middle - no brakes, no crashes. High the same setup I took off, just more time went to brake and departure.

i
insex 17.03.20

stars1066
Well, it depends on how much memory vidyuhi on my gtx970 4 gig, I have high standards, though the fps still jumps, then 60 then 30.
Such ugliness in any of the latest games was not, for example watch dogs 2 I normally is stable and in my opinion there is better graphics than ФФ15

s
stars1066 17.03.20

insex
I have a gtx 1060 6 gb, not like a weaker and more memory, but is only comfortable in the middle, and it is the RAM I began in time to disembark after that, and on high it is the RAM somehow, all loaded 16 GB and the picture started to just stop and then flew off.