3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander_Vesker 17.03.20 08:52 pm

Soon Denuvo will not fall (Need for Speed Payback)

Chinese hackers from the well-known office 3DM it says on their website that they have a problem. So in the near future nor any hacks of games will not. Will have to come to terms with the loss. Now either to take a license or offline activation

Latest news, 3DM lost, a foreign gaming company to receive the payment ~ After the game did not dare to hack(Google translator)
74 Comments
Sort by:
j
jackonda 17.03.20

what have they done?

A
Alexander_Vesker 17.03.20

jackonda
3Dm first crack all games. Then the other pirates make their medications to the games. No break-ins 3DM will not be piratok. So already when 3DM year decided to score on hacking games. During the year no a single there was no forced entry from the other pirates

T
TheHouse 17.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
What their website first? They have no website, and secondly it's like the old 2 year ago, there happen has not been written from them that piracy will fall in 1 year?

T
TheHouse 17.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
What are you talking about and where it came from? 2 years they don't do that, now the kings of the scene Codex, Steampunk, Baldman and where krausse got even Voksi, 3dm, however, did not have as a group of hackers on hacking games...

s
stakanxxx 17.03.20

The Chinese have long merged.

A

TheHouse
you're so naive my friend. Hackers 3DM ask all the other hackers. None of the hacker without the Chinaman will not crack denovo

T
TheHouse 17.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
Spoiler

A

Mortimeer
well, wait.wait how do you hack the game Codex, Steampunk, Baldman. see already hard to break denovo.tomorrow will be tablica.

A

insel260
that sho you say that?the biggest I spent on the game is 650 rubles for Stalker ers when it came out.th me money not where to put in the 4K to pay for games?I don't know why the hell judge people?

A
AL5 17.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
Dude, you have really old outdated.

j
jackonda 17.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
what the hell are you not SES?

A

AL5
jackonda
and then where are the pills?the FIFA through the day was hacked.and nfs can't?

A
AL5 17.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
Alexander_Vesker wrote:
and then where are the pills?the FIFA through the day was hacked.and nfs can't?
And here it? There's just a new protection need time to solve.

A
AL5 17.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
Or maybe there is as in the previous section, offline mode no.
About it don't you think? Then tablet do not.

i
insel260 17.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
The game isn't out and you're already repak bring? With each new big-budget game, updated version of the protection. So previous break-in has no wheels. Every time you need to crack it with 0, but it takes time. Here for example about a new speaker, the hackers say they will take at least a month for hacking. So if right now I need crack - to build a time machine.
Fify protection was not updated, because the fix was released immediately after the release of the game.

i
insel260 17.03.20

AL5
Is there offline mode, and it is perhaps the only mode in the game. At least a 10 hour version, the game could have been at any time to pause. Namely online mode, I never saw and never met real players.

S
Stimfall 17.03.20

Caldo new and colosus on the day of release you could download for a few hours until the release of the games. Rules of the game break if there is a possibility of the pirates. And denova your temporary barrier in their way I think.

v
vitalik95 17.03.20

Спойлерhttp://www.playground.EN/blogs/other/10_faktov_o_hakerah_conspir4sy_cpy-238056/
so, you all information, and then you immediately say that in addition to the Chinese denovo no breaks

A

insel260
actually Deluxe for 7 came out so there is something to break

A

I do not give rest?th you farts then vomits?I wrote that in the near future, the game is not hacked.after me, more people wrote that in the near future will not be hacking.and here you were clocked numinosity.all I said was that not so obvious?something I have not noticed that same CONSPIR4SY (CPY) when 3DM refused to break the game said that we also can't hack.why not any one else broke the game for a year?where were all vaunted kotopye hackers can hack dinoboy.but over the years no one has hacked any games.the then all Internet was full of hackers that are tired and retired for a year.but hacking has departed only 3DM. and where were the others?now CONSPIR4SY (CPY) proudly say I can hack?