3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mrdudell17 17.03.20 08:54 pm

Question about the Russian voice acting Uplay (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

If it already exists? Lists the following languages: Fre, Eng, Ita, Ger, Spa, Cze, Dan, Dut, Fin, Nor, Pol, Por (Br), Swe
Besides, in shop 2 version: Black Flag and Deluxe.

Or better the Incentive to buy?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 17.03.20

mrdudell17
So bought the incentive, still activation goes through yupley and running too. But Yes, Russian are there, even in my region(Europe) that's 1.2+additions Russian, but through steam guides, easy to put Russian. 3rd not checked, after the patch with the Chinese, I suspect that cut, in yuniti there are still Russian, but the syndicate I have no and no the crack does not work, only pirates to put Russian if needed. The origins of all the rules.

K
KIBERMAX 17.03.20

mrdudell17
Well I bought the game in the third-party store, activated the key in Uplay full Russian version.

E
Egor Nevazhno 17.03.20

I then took uple for free beats and the voice acting and Russian interface

m
mrdudell17 17.03.20

Egor Doesn't Matter
Delux?

E
Egor Nevazhno 17.03.20

mrdudell17
normal

i
imitator26 17.03.20

mrdudell17
You can buy trims ru language present.
Shop uplay ru language no support for yubikov explains everything so that they have a contract with a publisher and if you want to buy the game with RP lokal. need to buy in of. stores for example: 1c-interes.ru or shop.buka.ru etc Price all the same, I myself don't bother and buy platiru there cheaper and any version is.

m
mrdudell17 17.03.20

imitator26
Here is the condom(((((
I hate subtitles((((
Even though I know English well but I hate subtitles. I can admit that English is more melodic and all, but not own it)))) I don't want him to watch subtitles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

A
AL5 17.03.20

mrdudell17
I agree with you)
Ingleyou are Not my brother, NIT Cobra