3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pelmen dobra 17.03.20 08:54 pm

Impressions of the game (Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series)

On the forums from past Telltale games were usually high activity. Managed this game or has failed, it is still interesting to read the opinions of players.
I liked the design of many characters. Gamora looks waaayyyy better than the movie. The image from the comics, without a fucking suit and straholyudny bumps on the face, suits her better.
Rocket still looks lousy, they managed to transmit his image.
GG in my opinion neither fish nor fowl, plus they really screwed up with his gait, thought to 2017 do not.
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
VioO 17.03.20

I really liked the 1st episode ))atmospheric ,fun, fun ))hoped it would be as good as borderlands and I was not mistaken )I liked that solved characters in the team, everyone turned colorful ))subtle humor in the small details )I'm very glad that telltale does not disappoint ,and all the more happy ))and Yes,I Like here too much more liked than in the film )

M
Marongo 17.03.20

5 episodes left...any opinions? in General, the level of Borderlands?

N
NightHawkreal 17.03.20

I so badly done.

B
Brem090 17.03.20

Passed today this series from Telltale. What can I say, the game is quite level, certainly better than the game Minecraft. Just found out if the horn of Eternity is not to destroy the story would be a little rosier in the final but for this replay I will not, then again 3 episodes will have to go through. I'll wait for season 2, unless it is the company's plan.
UPD
And no, still pereproydu with the whole Mountain. The story so much that he is ready again get back in the game)

-
- MVP - 17.03.20

Brem090
and why was it destroyed ?

N
NightHawkreal 17.03.20

- MVP -
A noble and selfless act. So do the right thing.

P
Paralich12 17.03.20

I love the game of Telltale. Very. All are now trying to make a unique picture, a bunch of meat and other things, when telltale tell a story that sinks deep into your soul not your appearance, and atmosphere and variability. I especially liked The Tales From The Borderlands, The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us. But this toy... somehow especially distinguished. Too stuck with me. Although, to be honest, the film Guardians of the Galaxy I wasn't looking. I will try to arrange everything on the shelves.
Graphics. A kind of cartoon that has already sunk into the tradition of games from Telltale. Any claims to it are not present. Except that there was one technical issue, namely the departure, which was solved by placing high-quality graphics. But it is a trifle.
Characters. Start with the basics. The main character - Peter quill - in the tradition of Telltale the leader of anything. In the same game he is the leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy. Sarcastic, emotional, pretentious and stubborn - these qualities can be attributed to him. Especially deliver moments where he turns the music on.
Gamora. The green-and yellow-eyed warrior blade with the hidden character and desire to make Guardians of the Galaxy real Guardians, not what the realties criminals. However, that's all. Without spoilers I can tell you can't do anything more about it.
Drax. A huge pile of green (he is green?) muscles. In the beginning it can be oharakterizovat phrase Power is - do not mind. As, however, and plan, tactics, vzaimoponimanie, etc., but the closer to the 4th episode - the more he is revealed as a character, not as a walking body, all chopping with knives left and right.
Rocket. A brilliant mind, low rise, minimisethe and fluffy - everything you need to win the attention of the player. Though he is not trying to be like a real Guardian, he is still arguably the most unique among all the other characters. And in the second episode, at one point, I almost teared up, and knew at least one reason
Spoilera to destroy the horn.
Groot. He is Groot. That's about it. But seriously - the partner of the Rocket, keeping calm and never refuse help from your friends. A perfect example of the perfect living tree :3
Voice, sounds, and everything connected with it. No complaints. Go ahead.
Optimization. This has been some problems. Sometimes, the game just takes the and shows otkrytkami, as in a slide show, although it was stable. Helped restart, and this happened to me 3-4 times per episode. But she's not very spoiled impression of the game.
Main menu. Yes, main menu. It's worth mentioning. I also don't know why, but I really went to the main menu. And music, and stage - matched brilliantly. The music, by the way, I often listen to separately as well inserts :3
Next will be the spoiler in my personal passage. Who else is going to replay or not passed - better refrain.
Spoilerville all the way. The corpse was given to the Nova Corps. Instead the Show went with a Rocket. The horn is not destroyed. The plan for the attack on the Kree ship is perfect, and governs the son of the previous ruler of the Kree (name I forgot), and in the end was the whole team and I brought back a girlfriend Rocket. (Lila, sort of). Ending full propane happy, I hope Telltale not throw this story and how realties can continue it :3 And at the end I was given Komandy Peter quill (or something like that), because most of the actions done for the sake of the group, not for me or anything.
In General, rating is 9/10. Highly recommend to anyone in the games it is important that-in addition to graphics and crazy.

y
yactpe6 17.03.20

I didn't like interactive movie, where you have a right moment to press the right buttons. About anything.

R
Reverrius 17.03.20

Oh, these Telltale Games! A veritable production line for production of interactive movies under license. In the summer of 2017 I passed The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, and by the end of the year was ready for the first season of Guardians of the Galaxy. What you can say about him?

The game's plot tells about an artifact called the horn of Eternity, who possesses incredible power, able to bring back to life anyone. No wonder he wants to get their hands on not only Titan-villain Thanos, and representatives of an ancient and hostile race. Here are just a this horn falls into the hands of the Guardians of the Galaxy, which do not even know about his power.

The images and characters developed in different ways, Rocket and Gamora, for example, clearly failed, but Drax and Peter quill I like in the drama. Groot? Well, Groot is Groot.

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series - a typical interactive movie in the style of Telltale. That's right too typical. Differences from other projects in fact, only the presence of something where the two or three storey locations with the ability to navigate between them using the jetpack. As for QTE-scenes, they are quite simple and do not carry any challenges. On the downside, the game can still be attributed not the most convenient camera, clumsy animations and too plastic character models.

Of course, not without a standard for Telltale illusion of choice", it would be a shame especially after the fourth episode, when all the flying raccoon tail, and then.... then it turns out that there are Telltale writers. Although, in fairness, I must say that decisions that affect the ending of the game is, and in fact, the finals may be a difficult choice.
By the way, Telltale muddied here his suicide mission, a raccoon and Gamoray! Simple effect Mass Effect 2 or a blatant rip-off? I think something in between.

From Guardians of the Galaxy I was expecting a sort of Tales from the Borderlands: cheeky and cool, with good humor and spectacular QTE-scenes. Sorry, we can state that the game does not live up data expectations. However, Guardians of the Galaxy hero - a game about family values, and all the drama involved in this. Peter is visited by flashbacks from his childhood about his sick mother, a Rocket misses his lost love, Gamora is trying to establish a relationship with his sister, Drax remembers his daughter. On the whole, Guardians of the Galaxy is a family or just a team of mercenaries who will sooner or later diverge from each other? The game flirts with this theme.

What is the result? Guardians of the Galaxy is not a bad game, but good she does not pull. The Studio is not enough of the former creative fuse. Not surprisingly, in the end, the team Telltale Games has decreased as much as 25%.

6/10