3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AntonMIII 25.09.19 01:08 pm

crashes Need For Speed: Underground 2 (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Method which helped me, I Have Windows 7 and 4 nuclear processor, put the compatibility on Vista and after starting the game minimize, open task Manager and put in the to match - CPU 0 .... I read the same that on XP, too, such way helps, separately expressed the view that the fact that the game was not optimized for multicore processes that basically explains that I have helped, it is the method with matching on a single processor, if anyone will not work so suggest to try the compatibility with XP or other, although I think that the main role here still plays the work with multi-core CPUs, I do not advise to change Windu though some games really will only reinstall Windows so for example, many new games are already only on 64 bit systems while there are old games that are not on the rod, even on Windows 7, in General, do also suggest to check all the drivers and install Direct X , Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable all sorts of different versions and all find it useful for games ) And another I heard about the 1.2 patch or what version of underground 2, but I personally did not help, and the game began to swear on absence of the drive when I downloaded a crack to fix this, in the game there are oddities, in General, had again to bear, so the patch is use at your own risk, my computer don't think that's going to hurt, but your time would kill... See more a thing like Need for Speed Underground 2 WideScreen Crash Fix file solves the problem game Need For Speed: Underground 2, after you add the Need For Speed Underground 2 Widescreen Fix (a plugin to run the game in widescreen resolution).
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
AntonMIII 25.09.19

SonyK.
the same option, but in some cases, there may be failures in the arrangement of 2 Windows on the PC, there is a matter of luck so to speak, although of course it's in hardware or in programs curves or Vice versa ))

P
Pashtet7 25.09.19

She has a normal optimization for multi-core and vin7 etc
Here the case is different, inept softclose something nahimichili with chesnokom of the game and in the end the game often crashes / freezes / MicroProse.
Just out of interest, place pirates the original English version and see what the game is going to vin7/8/10 verified personally :)

For a long time made the Assembly orig.eng.version + over set Softonic sound/video from 1C and problems do not know ))

K
Kashmaty 25.09.19

what to do if MAC OS X tuning with frequent crashes?

I
Ilya Gikel 25.09.19

Pashtet7
And where would such a version of the original and pristine to find?

S
Subaru MotorSports 25.09.19

I tried compatibility mode with Windows XP SP2 and run as administrator.
Possible fault localization, try to install the English version of the game.

J
Juzou Suzuya 25.09.19

What to do if it crashes on the splash screen with the chick and the two cars??? Even the kernel don't have time to change, immediately crashes

S
Sargarus 13.07.20

Subaru MotorSports
Where would it find another torrent one Russian Repack

S
Subaru MotorSports 13.07.20

Sargarus
Normally during installation you can select the language.

S
Sargarus 13.07.20

Subaru MotorSports
You don't understand, I need English version and not language.

D
Dmitriy Viskarev 13.07.20

+1, helped. Usually from 1st to 3 the download and flight on the same strip. Put only 1 core and everything is OK for upload ~15. Percent: 2600 r5.

S
Sargarus 01.12.20

I found the solution needed a purely American version of ENG/ENG US 1.2. Without mods, only on a wide screen put. Everything works and nothing flies out. Apparently it's the Russification curve where something is broken.