3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Gronskiy 17.03.20 08:56 pm

Is there a mod that reduces the HP of the aliens? (XCOM 2)

Is there a mod that reduces the HP of the aliens? I just try to stretch the game and this improve, create, etc. a very long and slow. And the aliens won't let me relax, then avatar is created quickly, the HP of the aliens increases 2-3 times, then vilitati on the job every 3-7 days. If there is such a mod (or at least some to ease my problem), then throw his correct name or the link from the workshop of steam.
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 17.03.20

So the difficulty level down,what's the problem,or you're really easy to merge.

M
Mr.Nikitos 17.03.20

Long War. It reduces the number of HP of the enemies and makes the gameplay much easier.

S
SemyStall 17.03.20

Then the people in the legend on the terminator passes and Supplement requests, and you all vysotnye to do))
Choose easy difficulty and all.

S
SimplyTheCat 17.03.20

Can mods on weapons ostanavlivat and damage all tighten up....

A
Artur Tahrirov 17.03.20

Mr.Nikitos
Very thick!)

x
xoen 17.03.20

Andrew Gronsky
The game allows you to do anything with it. Damage tweak, to add precision, to break the bots and make them weak, etc., etc.
All already discussed here many times.

A
Andrey Gronskiy 17.03.20

I can play the legend. I just want to relax in the game. Now sorted out with the avatar through the root folder.

s
saa0891 17.03.20

Andrew Gronsky wrote:
and on this improve, create, etc. a very long and slow
Andrew Gronsky wrote:
I just want to relax in the game
All you can explore without straining in the first half of the game,with the exception of technology which are opened bluntly in the story,just sometimes have to carry out missions to destroy factories Avatar that would reduce the threat,if it becomes very tight it is necessary to perform story missions,and of course the station is one of the most important priorities to get the resources.
Me personally at first more strained limited number of moves on the missions,so it really is not given thoroughly and safely explore the map on missions,but at the same time, it brings excitement,drive and share the hardcore takes a more deliberate and clear actions and tactics.

e
elstak 17.03.20

I have a question,not quite in the subject,but maybe you know in what file WOTC, you can add 2 to 3 more enemies on the mission?