3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akvakreol 17.03.20 08:57 pm

ENBseries flickering puddles (Fallout 4)

Good afternoon. Steam version of Fallout 4 (pirate versions of the same problem). When you install the kernel any version of ENB from the site Vorontsov had the same problem - flickering puddles (screenshots). Off humidity settings and reflections does not help, all settings exposed to the maximum, there is a texture pack from the developers, from modifications does not depend on (I tried to install the kernel on the clean version - same problem). Presets not installed (if you installed it the problem does not disappear). Does anyone know what it could be? And how can I fix it?
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direm 17.03.20

don't know if this helps,but here is http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_uluchshennye_otrazheniya-111003/

D
Daidjer 17.03.20

Akvakreol wrote:
When you install the kernel any version of ENB from the site Vorontsov had the same problem - flickering puddles (screenshots).
Do not install the ENB. Some graphics plugins to configure. Show me screens of your ENB. That END is brought into schedule.

A
Akvakreol 17.03.20

Daidjer
This is the core ENBseries v0.323 without presets, it only removes the surplus brightness and adds sharpness

A
Akvakreol 17.03.20

The tridognayta index2
Tried it, but the flickering still remains, though not so noticeable

D
Daidjer 17.03.20

Here are my screens (a small part of my screenshots) with three added plugins (mods) graphics (without any ENB) on medium-high settings.
Spoiler

D
Daidjer 17.03.20

Akvakreol wrote:
it only removes the surplus brightness and adds sharpness
In this case I always put Sweet FX. And for clarity, I play the Repack with High Resolution Texture Pack.

A
Akvakreol 17.03.20

Daidjer
In the presence of a preset ENB the Vanilla game looks like this:

D
Daidjer 17.03.20

Akvakreol
Go. Moreover, YouTube doesn't transmit the picture to 100%.

f
fox345 17.03.20

Akvakreol
If you're talking about it

Spoiler

helps restarting the game.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.03.20

on sinah flicker do not see but puddles so to speak is a kind of cubemap texture. after the erection of grifoncino it the couple breaks down and there is reflected a cube without texture
maybe tou ENB creates a similar problem

g
gmh4589 17.03.20

Akvakreol
Try the detail of the reflections in the settings to increase or decrease.
If they are on ultra, it is possible banal shortage of memory.
The second option, open the enblocal file.ini and write in it:
[MEMORY]
ForceVideoMemorySize=true
(By default, it is false, must be replaced by true)
If settings reflections are on the low, then increase their detail. With ENB all the graphic more visible artifacts at low settings.

A
Akvakreol 17.03.20

fox345
Unfortunately, this bug doesn't disappear with restarting the application

A
Akvakreol 17.03.20

gmh4589
The bug occurs even if you disable reflections. VRAM is enough change ENBlocal did not help. only if you change UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics to true, this effect disappears, but the graphics quality drops sharply

f
fox345 17.03.20

Akvakreol
I have not installed ENB Vorontsov. But a similar problem, as you can see on my screen is present and treated as described above.

g
gmh4589 17.03.20

Akvakreol
If you use speedhack (UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics) the effect disappears, so definitely something is missing (what, no config of a computer is hard to say).

A
Akvakreol 17.03.20

gmh4589
CPU: Core i7
Processor frequency: 2800 MHz
RAM: 16 GB
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

A
Akvakreol 17.03.20

gmh4589
Decided to double-check, launched the naked version of the game with the core ENB the problem still popping up even with Speakon. The problem may be the drivers?

g
gmh4589 17.03.20

Akvakreol
And the problem appeared long ago?
If a week ago, maybe. recently, nVidia driver update, and now there own injector Shader, similar to ENBSeries. In principle, the potential conflict.
PS: the problem you have is clearly not in the gland

A
Akvakreol 17.03.20

gmh4589
I also think that the problem is in the drivers, because each upgraded graphics card and had the same problem, thanks for the tips, I think have some time to fix

G
Grigoriy Alhimchikov 17.03.20

Hi all.
Never found a way to fix these things?