3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Georgiy Mordovskiy 17.03.20 08:57 pm

Where to get tight red highway (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Climb on Google, read in the steam. Nowhere is there information where to get this clothes. Running around to all the tailors, but for half the city cut... Where to get tight red highway?
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Reshetov 17.03.20

I found them in the chests of the rich citizens in Rataj. Why do they tell you?

G
Georgiy Mordovskiy 17.03.20

Cyril Reshetov
It's a rags for a suit of thief

N
NightHawkreal 17.03.20

Red for a thief?

S
Sagivari Isit0 17.03.20

NightHawkreal
they are the top stats seems to be Yes and they are red only in the title

N
NightHawkreal 17.03.20

Sagivari Isit0
And how many times in front of him ku we need to do? )))

m
mailivan 17.03.20

Near Skalica, just to the South is a fortified manor house, there are five bandits, with 99% probability one of them has these highway are red, but actually black and with zero noise for theft. You can get them even with the prologue in this place, but you can get and later, the bandits respawn there periodically. (you can drop these highway with any enemy in the world, but this happens very rarely)
Here is the label.
Spoiler

P
Pepin3d 17.03.20

NightHawkreal
Before the owner of the red pants guys and chatlians are required to squat (pacak — two times, and chatlanin — one). In addition, crimson pants have the status of immunity (alopam forbidden to beat them at night).
:D

J
JDLJ 17.03.20

I have these highway was, and I misplaced((

S
Siniy Kot 17.03.20

George Mordovian
steadily falling with random bandits, probably 15 pieces in a chest lying around
green and brown by the way stats are the same, just there is a caveat with these pants(and with all gear in General)
at the same cost, the name, strength and appearance of the clothes, the stats can vary, sometimes quite strongly, so not necessarily red, look better than orange
green speckled
then nobody will think you're a thief, the perfect disguise