3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aligator182 17.03.20 08:57 pm

The problem with the mouse. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

So the bottom line is this: the mouse cursor in the game does not disappear after exit from cut-scenes or menu, or wherever the cursor actually appears outside the game(combat, research, etc.) process. He stupidly hangs in the middle of the screen, and in those same cut-scenes, yet do not allow to choose an answer and even in the videos, for example in the introduction. Of course you can play with a gamepad, but it's hard during the fighting.
Tried to enable and disable vertical sync, but it didn't help.(it was once a game with a similar problem, but it seems that is what helped). There are more options how to solve the problem?
18 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaychik 17.03.20

Minimize-maximize the game, can it..?

A
Aligator182 17.03.20

Bunny
No, doesn't help either, tried it, and the cursor is exactly in-game, not on the desktop.

R
RPOCLABB 17.03.20

No offense,but these complaints early access becoming more and more like I paid the PTA....

S
SPR1GGAN 17.03.20

if concurrent controller and mouse gamepad bran should pass .

A
Aligator182 17.03.20

SPR1GGAN
It helped, thank you.

S
SPR1GGAN 17.03.20

Aligator182
glad to help

c
callmegod 17.03.20

What box support for gamepads? Brought finally?

M
Maxonior 17.03.20

What about those who have no gamepad and it, respectively are not connected, and the mouse cursor after cut-scenes or menu remains during normal gameplay right in the middle of the screen?) Seriously. I've tried everything.

S
Shimuto 17.03.20

Same problem, 5 out of 10 times Korsak remains after the context menu. disappears if the poke menu (or pie menu weapon) back and forth a couple of times. not critical but very annoying. The controller is not present on the computer.

R
Roman Niko21 17.03.20

what a great game((( even such a small change makes my brain how to solve probably not who knows?

R
Ronny10 17.03.20

I have the same thing, damn I can't play, well, it tries a game!!! Well, if anyone tell me the solution, I would be very grateful.

M
MrAllucard 17.03.20

This problem appeared after last big update of the game. So apparently - what support developers. I do it Esc - menu appears - and then continue the game cursor disappears, but after some time may reappear.

d
dotc2004 17.03.20

Menu Play disable the aim-assist.

v
vitez123 17.03.20

dotc2004
)))

v
vitez123 17.03.20

dotc2004
well, you laugh)))

v
vitez123 17.03.20

(((

w
wituswitus 17.03.20

Managed to solve the problem this way:
If the screen periodically hanging the cursor over the center, then turn off vibration in the settings of the Settings -> Controls -> Vibration (OFF).

a
angel969 17.03.20

wituswitus
it's the same temporarily=)and it helps through time)))