3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAfan073 17.03.20 08:59 pm

Technical problems (Need for Speed: Underground)

Here will discuss issues related to technical problems with the game:hang-UPS,glitches, etc.
104 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SlashuuR- 17.03.20

vasyaholly
Pozravljaju. And yet I am inclined to think that it's not in Windows, and version 1.4, and distorting the image of this version.

v
vasyaholly 17.03.20

Well, if you count all the images posted on the Internet curves, then maybe so. If I even the original English version 1.000.1 patcher to 1.04 and the game would not load, so it's in my comp comes out.

R
Ross_R 17.03.20

The people need help. In the game half the covers of magazines black. I mean, textures-present the dirt of webground black. In other words - the labels have, have a girlfriend, and the rest is black ink. There is a feeling that once I already had this problem and I somehow pixel, but for the life of me can't remember. Google did not help...

R
Ross_R 17.03.20

All I remembered. The problem really was with me. Motion Blur. If you turn it off - all of the covers are coming back.

Z
ZloyKiller11 17.03.20

Sorry for the noob question,but how to change the graphics in the game?In the second andeer all the rules,but here I can't find the settings dialogue.

p
p.s.visitor 17.03.20

The game does not show the list of drivers,time,how many laps left!empty spaces are not as it should be in the picture

S
Spoort 17.03.20

p.s.visitor
help what to do to install the game downloaded from the net,images mounted start and writes me an error to insert CD disc

U
Ultra_pachom 17.03.20

Hello!I have this problem:do not press the keys Q,T,Z and others are the same.

g
gdfr 17.03.20

Hi all. Sorry for the question but whether at whom such it is impossible to put vinyls. If not then tell me how to do it

S
Sanyuha Kostiv 17.03.20

Not have on Win 8 how to start?

n
nstepanov 17.03.20

The profile is not saved what to do?

k
kustowlad 17.03.20

nstepanov
the way to save the profile should be in English language, and it is best to call profile numbers

v
vladimir22666 17.03.20

How to switch the game to windowed mode?

P
Pashtet7 17.03.20

vladimir22666
Officially no, only programs use D3DWindower or 3D-Analyze.

S
SweetyNiKe 17.03.20

func_MYXOMOP
Bro,much respect

S
Shadow Lounge-Bar 17.03.20

guys. such trouble. launching a mod and he is at the beginning of the race throws on the desktop and the screen constantly flickers. turn off the game fails. only reboot. constantly blinking and I don't see cursor

S
Shadow Lounge-Bar 17.03.20

hotkeys also do not help neither close the game nor open Windows start menu

S
Sarmath 17.03.20

How to run the game on Windows 10?

D
Danila Labeckiy 17.03.20

Here I have had a movie before actually the game and it immediately crashes. Even if you look, even if you miss. What are they doing?

n
nagibator22812 17.03.20

Please help. In my app for playing multiplayer games (nfsuclient.exe) after click Use server, you receive the error Could not write hosts file. Make sure that.