3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rezir 17.03.20 09:00 pm

Game crashes after 10 minutes (Final Fantasy 15)

Guys, help me how to solve this trouble, I go to the game for 5 minutes (as it is on the railway 7200), and after 10 minutes can throw, sometimes more often, but usually not more than hours the game lasts, sometimes that was all usually to the end, went for the new weapon and throws (save of course in the beginning). Vidyaha 1070, 6700к 4.6 percent, of RAM 16 gigs ддр4 2400, windowed mode of the game, turned settings from highest to high, check the cache already 2 times, driver, latest, Windows 10 latest updates. Vidyahu clocked, msi afterburner turned off along with the Riva
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 17.03.20

Rezir
the first issue the license?

T
The_Strike[29a] 17.03.20

Rezir
For the entire game on the pirates, with weaker hardware only 1 time out. I reached the last Chapter. I think it depends on what graphic settings you have

R
Rezir 17.03.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
TTN wrote that checked the cache, I doubt that such pirates can do. Licensed you (there are bonuses for pre-order I liked)

d
davekeys 17.03.20

Yes. the problem really exists. Crashes for no reason, without an error. The pirates passed, I decided to purchase a license - it started the problem, alas. Also, looking for a solution to the problem.

A
ALF163 17.03.20

davekeys
and you can save with the pirates to throw, and then I demos moved, and there is a problem with leviatano, I would be grateful.

d
davekeys 17.03.20

ALF163
Sorry, deleted all already

A
ALF163 17.03.20

davekeys
sad, but thanks for the answer)

N
Nightma[R]e 17.03.20

Rezir
You or percent loaded strongly or RAM is not enough. Try the system to unload. I play on high for 2-3 hours and never flew.

R
Rezir 17.03.20

Nightma[R]e
percent of force at 40% loaded, RAM 8 gigs of the 16 eats

d
davekeys 17.03.20

Rezir
Try to enable high-Quality objects I liked it, crashes stopped.

R
Rezir 17.03.20

davekeys
Included - flies off - I tried with grass to do the same thing, still crashes, probably it is features of the steam version, because the origin and vindus store people everything is fine, as actually and the pirates (they have the origin version). 10 times already regretted that he had bought the incentive, if there's any possibility to transfer the license to origin?

d
davekeys 17.03.20

Rezir
Nope, like nope.
In the net I advise you to increase the paging file to 10гигов. Try it, who knows what.

s
stars1066 17.03.20

He toiled with the same problem, while the memory allocation for textures or something like that on secondary is not set, and the brake departures stopped, try.

R
Rezir 17.03.20

In General, the advice is for the weak PC do not help on a powerful, relatively I helped next, I put vertical sync and put 60 instead of 120 fps, the game is apparently poorly perceived too high fps and crashes. All other settings put to max, except for some buns NVIDIA