3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KPOT1987 17.03.20 09:00 pm

Hardcore games about pirates (Корсары: Черная метка)

I've recently thought, tried it and realized that for me personally, more enjoyable place age of pirates 2 than code of civil procedure and all subsequent hardcore DIY, given that the complexity of no interest to the passing game does not add.
Not watch 18+Especially hate assignments such as Proplyne across the map for 5-10 days, well Cho you work?. And a few (10-20) reboots to get through this place, adds the passage of the hardcore (apparently - according to the developer).
For comparison, the hardcore in the same solso depends solely on observation and Terpilovski of the player, not blind randomness, which of course is annoying, but not as much as the corsairs. There is a difference between what not noticed or not had time to reflect on myself and eventually made a mistake, and that: Not caught a tailwind? Nothing terrible, try again (10-20-30) and everything will be fine...
Not to watch 19+For all passing individuals will specify: the series souls - just the first thing that came to mind for comparison. I don't want to say that corsairs should equate and saw some kind of slasher.
This, of course, about their everyday concerns, existing in games about pirates. But suddenly developers of a new part (if that will ever be born, and still are not IMO), promising presence in the game hardcore, read this forum, let them at least think about the fact that difficult the game can be complex in different ways.
Not to look 21+there should be a reasoning that the new part is likely to turn into a MMO RPG with blackjack and W... Donato and luchboxes, but it is better to abstain.
Thank you for your attention.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anglerfish 17.03.20

KPOT1987
Yes, the same BlackMark just drove the series into a dead end with their NEED HARDWAE*, starting first with patches for GIC and finishing off To the COP. Only reason they did not take into account that the game (Storm Engine) and without that curve, full of bugs and wildest randomness, and to do in such circumstances is even harder - well, you understand how necessary to be a genius.

Not the last role in this played some very, VERY loud on the forums of the individual. After all, fans of this senseless and mercilesshardcore in the total mass is very small, but they are always yelling the loudest. And I just killed them... um... arguments. Type, the game is in fact VERY easy is, and that's why we need to complicate things. Only these comrades somehow did not take into account that they do use exploits(!) and the shortcomings of the engine/game logic, but instead want to get rid of those things already familiar to them, with which they are games in the series, for some reason they require navtykat more crutches in the game in order to make it hard. Remember how I (very recently) I first saw on YouTube how people pass any code of civil procedure and To the COP, and, to put it mildly, provigil - there is a save/load every 5 seconds to catch the right Crete/right wind direction(!)/the desired position of the stars, etc., and this is not to mention that they play literally on the user, knowing where to swim/to go, what to do first/second/third turn, someone to talk to, who to kill etc, all without any internal logic (just remember the old Russian quests type shtirlitsa). I.e., they somehow believe that the complexity should not be at the expense of interesting enemies/situations (see you mentioned the Sauce), and due to the fact that it is necessary to browse all the guides/secrets, learn the exploits, and then we try to beat the game. And if you don't do that, it is your fault, because the dumb and lazy don't want to somehow disturb the atmosphere of the game and surf the web, and then literally rape the game.

Needless to say that in recent games with all zagromozhdenny interface, the lack of apparent internal logic and quite complex mechanics even learning no no? It's okay, like I was, because I played hundreds of hours in almost all games in the series, starting with Corsairs: the Curse of the distant seas" (and it was hard for me), but what about the newcomers? Well, they bought your game, and what? If you remember the same Sauces (pardon me) to understand what's in them and how is very simple even for a beginner, but even there at the beginning of training is always there, in which the player demonstrates a large part of the mechanics of the game. And our developed and while all hoped for some profit? Well, well.

And I've been wondering where all these, sorry, limited to the screamers now, when the series simply bent just the same for the most part they (developed also to blame, of course, that has led to the participants, without considering that this is the smallest part of it)? Indeed, instead of doing good management, logical, with an interesting story, with a good interface the game, we got first patches hard GIC, and then totally inadequate To the COP, which even many former fans scared away. But once in the same RMB (dogs-2) played very many; even those who were quite far from romance pirate adventure and the paradoxical because I have fun.

* need hardwae under hardbottle I mean inadequate artificial difficulty by introducing into the game an increasing number of factors that the player himself almost independent.

V
VolDeMaaar 17.03.20

Anglerfish
KPOT1987
Once you started talking about a series of dogs, can you remind me how many games (in addition to the 3 numbered parts) now in the series? But sometimes there are such names, it is not clear that a separate game or an addon (I only know that is the City of the lost Ships and to Each His own).

A
Anglerfish 17.03.20

VolDeMaaar
There all more or less clearly and in detail: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Корсары_(sereer)
In the end we have three plates and three of paladone, sold for money.
The best reason is CPC, but if we take our own experience, the more likely it accumulates hours and got pleasure from the Pirates of the Caribbean a La age of pirates 2. Probably because there was visible a real evolution of the series in comparison with the first part, but the rest of the game was parasitism and marking time.
And add-ons to the GIC can advise Damned by fate (on the rutor to take). There's quite a quick start through doing the story quests, plus there are some tournament fighting and the development of their own island. However, I did not wait, because game over the years really already tired (after all, its basis has not changed since the times PCM, i.e., from 2003(!) of the year).

V
VolDeMaaar 17.03.20

Anglerfish
Well, Wikipedia I used to trust, so I asked people knowledgeable and versed in the subject)

A
Anglerfish 17.03.20

VolDeMaaar
Well, I checked that everything is correct - that's why you gave link to not paint. It wasn't a hidden message in the spirit of you Went to Wikipedia :)

V
VolDeMaaar 17.03.20

Anglerfish
Thank you, very grateful :-)