3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxdima230429 17.03.20 09:01 pm

grave knight (Divinity: Original Sin)

near the entrance to the tomb of the knight is provided with Sewerage with traces of blood what they need to do to get there
17 Comments
Sort by:
J
JWT 17.03.20

maxdima230429
There are three levers to open the door(it is possible and so to destroy), one in the middle and two on the sides in the bushes, farther along, what would the titans do not nagelis the house of the magician to take a PhraseBook, and then follow the trail of blood(if not, go to the inscription was always warm.

m
maxdima230429 17.03.20

I have the gates opened and what to do near the gate there is a sewer grate in it to climb

J
JWT 17.03.20

maxdima230429
a ride need not go further

m
maxdima230429 17.03.20

OK

X
XDarkDragonX 17.03.20

How to collect treasures in the halls of the tomb of the knight? There is some sort of magic on my head.

T
Temenqo 17.03.20

Darkdragon1987
If to the right, on the stairs, I never went near the stairs - kaboom works . But right up to the gate at the site, at random took place, and multiple saves , I remember the area where the beater and avoided the next , one character .
And still here wrote :
give one character piece and pass them carefully, go to where says heat, not cold, and the heat, then pass, teleport others, don't forget to search the corpse and don't kill the couple of

X
XDarkDragonX 17.03.20

Temenqo
Persian high perception sees the track which you need to go and don't need to shaman=)))
I'm asking how to take the treasure, but not how to get to the gate=))

J
JWT 17.03.20

Darkdragon1987
Clearly, you mean those treasures. sides scattered here somewhere wrote that there is a fake, gas, and vryatli possible.

X
XDarkDragonX 17.03.20

JWT
there's still the stairs to the right, the sarcophagus and the chest

S
Sharingan1987 17.03.20

psychic chests moved and lutala.

S
Sharingan1987 17.03.20

as to the stairs on the right to get better tell us, lightning kills, do not throw TP also does not work

F
FINtex 17.03.20

hi , as the titans pass phrase took , I go to the grave go see the guard he says something, the character does not have answers and starts 6th....

T
Temenqo 17.03.20

FINtex
The PhraseBook has to be the main character, it needs to be read, and then this hero and guide to the negotiations , so like .

m
mocanash 17.03.20

Darkdragon1987
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=507666&page=2

T
Tim Angel 17.03.20

The guys who have the pyramid does nothing, manete right in front of the stairs to seal the Meteorite and run up the stairs through the burning surface, so I went =)

f
frob155 17.03.20

Tim Angel
you got something to lie. only here I do not lie like a gas meter.
it is necessary that this pass - the teleport pyramid to throw on the floor in front of him and only after she was already off the floor, not picking up, run to the area above the stairs. if the teleport pyramid to throw directly from the inventory, then gg will always try to run up the stairs before you throw, do not know why.

T
Toms739 17.03.20

In General, +8 perception and Talent Easy step did not help. And already at +9 perception of vioil Talent helped. Suggest.