3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titan_1 17.03.20 09:01 pm

The base of ketton on Voelde (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

There's also an unrealistically steep slope, how to get there?
10 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zozik10 17.03.20

according to the story thread of the planet, starting with the base at the first visit

H
Hirok 17.03.20

Zozik10
storyline in Andromeda?)))
There are no scene releases, no planet, although such databases are only 2)

K
KONSSTA 17.03.20

would have suggested, Yes I do not remember(((((( but accurately

Z
Zozik10 17.03.20

Hirok
the story is, of meaning and originality in it. and on the basis of: it is possible to get only after completing a few quests from the above mentioned branches

H
Hirok 17.03.20

Zozik10
Just the plot is the main branch, that is, relics, Meridian and so on.
Everything else, the liberation of outposts and so on - additional quests, without which the game itself is quite passed)

H
Hirok 17.03.20

I'll give a hint. It is necessary to achieve the appearance of best station(a mini-dropped) to the right of the mountain(on the map) and from this station to go to the side of the mountain, on a small mountain path, and come to the entrance to the cave.

A
Andrei YP 17.03.20

There you can climb on the back side of the mountain, from the center connection of ketton, where the slope is not steep. But the entrance to the base can be opened only when the quest is getting on base assault.

B
Blaster Dark 17.03.20

Andrei YP
I think he meant communications center - just the centre and is the base of kettou NOT the plot type... same as the base on ay, which is supposed, too, the communications centre...

A
Andrei YP 17.03.20

Blaster Dark
I thought the communications center under the mountain at the bottom is, there's a bunch of ketton and then the troops go. But now I realized that I was wrong, this base is just below one of the transit points of ketton. And on the mountain Yes, the main base of ketton which take the quest.
And what a difference it plot or not a plot? It is a secondary quest that to perform not less interesting than the plot. But if someone likes it faster to run through the story - that's their business.

P
Piece_of_Shit 17.03.20

In short, you will find a long tube through polkarty, which feeds the shield the excavation site, and so go along the pipe and it will lead you to the path leading to the base.