3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morty Rain 04.09.19 03:50 pm

\"Authoritative opinion"

Why do people write their opinions about the game,which few people are interested?Or is it not so?
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
st029 04.09.19

Why people subscribe by the millions on instaram Kirkorov, butovych, and other things? Our people like shit (S. Shnurov)

W
Wrackman 04.09.19

Morty Rain
The fact that few people are interested, it's not a problem.

D
Delphis 04.09.19

because people write their opinions and then it turns out interesting to view it or not

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

Morty Rain wrote:
Why do people write their opinions about the game,which few people are interested?Or is it not so?
Few people are interested? The statistics in the Studio. If you are not interested - not an argument.
I write opinions, so it was - the answer also exists:)

O
Old Hrych 04.09.19

Morty Rain wrote:
It is, Yes. Here's some DOOM 4 perebrosali blame it is not clear what, and they say vague cause. Indeed, what is so wrong with DOOM 4?

K
Kameoler 04.09.19

Don Basilio de Corvega
as a standalone game, it was very impressive. But in comparison with the iconic Дум1-2 is something to cling to. Personally, I was very disappointed by the number of monsters, they are too little. Oldfagi remember how in Doom 1-2 can open any door and meet her steam demon + 5-6 princes of hell +10 cacodemons + 30 pieces of imps. In the new Duma mobs appear gradually and the doses of these very small, absolutely not the appetites oldfan dolgaev. In the rest of the doom did so

O
Old Hrych 04.09.19

Kameoler
Too little? Che, I did not notice. Here are some powerful monsters have been largely changed - they are faster (much), quicker and smarter. Yes, and damazh make more... but still quickly killed. If you little monsters - I advise you to go for you in SnapMap - tutorials for creating maps see and do the arena with an endless generator of monsters ;).

B
Bombardirovschik 04.09.19

Morty Rain wrote:Why do people write their opinions about the game,which few people are interested?Or is it not so?
Not quite. I love to read impressions of a game on the forums.
However, right now the forums StuH and there is adequate opinions as was previously writing just school cal.