3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dezik305 17.03.20 09:02 pm

Again, damn the titans or why they are still in the game? (Warface)

Friends, it will be about bulletproof vest Titanium which already got all the snipers (they definitely understand), and sometimes physicians.
Not once have you faced the problem, when is the sniper leaning against the wall, catches you from the bullet with bytovki, but not dying and not getting the knockdown goes on and kills you, although it is often the opposite.
Wanted to ask the question, is there generally any by-pass the thing to the Titan, except for the shot at it, ally? Bushmaster is not a channel at all, a gun to shoot little sense. In the head to kill is not easy with bytovki, Titanic feel safe with that stupid armor against the wall.
I 5-I League, 54 rank.
11 Comments
Sort by:
757alex757 17.03.20

Yeruda this Titan

v
vovandhell 17.03.20

to remove them is necessary

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 17.03.20

Dezik305
First, a shot of an ally Titan blows - this bug was fixed more than two years ago. Second, the guys in the titans that shake ass to the wall, most often a static target to hit in the head which is easy. Thirdly, the number of points of armor it lower than default, so that almost any Poltavka'll take the second hit even when shooting in hands and feet. Fourth, the bushmaster has a decent draw, and if you don't stand like a statue, then to send the second cartridge and fire again no problem. Fifth, pistols are Walther and SIG, which is quite a very fast and far even shoot from the hip. This Titan releasing four bullets at any range and the enemy will depart.

P. S: the Titan keeps the explosions is bad - so instead of good luck raskatku in the early rounds to do priceman a couple of grenades for this unique.

g
goroziy1 17.03.20

Here's the explosion, he just keeps.In General, in my opinion the problem with titans more far-fetched.Navasota with any bolt there are titans then in most cases nothing to do with it.If chela maximum protection+protection I,even bashmasterdoes not break when hit in a limb.

K
KrammE86 17.03.20

it's okay that you are constantly whining. on the Titan-II was created for such situations. if you are unable to buy it does not mean that he is in the game does not need.

K
KrammE86 17.03.20

goroziy1
and where does limbs ? Titan it is only on the body)

D
Dezik305 17.03.20

ArMaGeddon_AJ
ahem, precise.
1) I'm talking about the shot of YOUR ally on HOSTILE Titan.
2) Shit like that, often after a shot at it, I even do not have time to jump. (Oh, these are my 3 sticks)
3) here I agree, TSE fact.
4) I'm not talking about rapid-fire talking, but about the ignore titanium (which I can do).
5) no SIG Walther fixed, the problem is not solved a damn thing.
by the way, the explosives they sustained very strong, podstvol - he lived and lives.

D
Dezik305 17.03.20

KrammE86
mmm, the mechanics of varfeys is that the limb is also a body. not a detailed division of the body.

D
Dezik305 17.03.20

goroziy1
Wrong you are, comrade.
At long range all Hawks in pörtschach combat still socnet verified. It's all small calibers like AT-308 or AX will shotnot.
Well there even if it is not in titanium and put it on damage, it's more balanced than a 100% man standing against the wall.

X
XattaB 72 17.03.20

Well let it be what's the panic????

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 17.03.20

Dezik305
Where was Walter fixed? Now that two years ago - I see no difference. As to ignore the titanium - no in the config of the weapons of this parameter to ignore the protection of the first shot. To enter this parameter slide edits that risky, knowing kraytek, who after repairing the textures on the helicopter lost pvp to pve.