3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 17.03.20 09:03 pm

Narco Road Tonio Mateos no jobs (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Comrades, I need help!
completed all additional assignments, all the tests in this area, but neither the main task nor the benchmarks on weapons and medals appeared. What to do?
restarted the game tried
16 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 17.03.20

D
Devilgroup87 17.03.20

william1992
Don't worry. I had the same thing. Scored a few, uh ... months probably deleting the game (space was missing). After a friend invited me to play, n I decided to recall my account. That's when it all appeared. Apparently the update was what, or just week extra missions. I do not know. Verify later. Maybe missed something!? And by the way, at the expense of boxes, experience, and medals, then they can do the hell knows where. (I mean the lads that the old drained)

w
william1992 17.03.20

Devilgroup87
Nowhere(
Looked at the forum Jubilee and there I like a lot. Jubilee for so long and not fixed this nonsense

D
Devilgroup87 17.03.20

william1992
Very strange... I Have the bug disappeared. Neither of which did not. Just put on a new game sohranki, respectively, from the clouds. Started to play, and all the rules.

w
william1992 17.03.20

Devilgroup87
perhaps this is a solution, but to pump almost a hundred gigs...

D
Devilgroup87 17.03.20

william1992
Online long was that? At the expense of PVP? If they were subject jointly with other missions?

A
Alphalva 17.03.20

william1992
At the entrance to the territory of the locations you should contact Bowman and mark the first story mission of this location i.e. the principle is the same as in the main game. You have a pure Baga, in this case, you to endure the game and put it from scratch with all updates.
However, before demolition can try the following method, one brow he helped by chance, maybe you have a ride.
Take the car and stop on the territory of darkness, waiting for the connection to Bowman if it happens, then afterwards turn around and go back, if you are lucky, you will again skonnektitsya Bowman, if not, perestanavlivaya.

w
william1992 17.03.20

tony_001
Tried that. Did not help
There is another solution. It is necessary, as hostl, someone to play and to have a second person started this mission, then I have it activated.
But I can't find a partner. Randomness last night I sat and wrote in the chat with a request, but in the cold (

A
Alphalva 17.03.20

william1992
As an option, I would have activated it, but I have Sonya, and you have a PC... judging by your screenshot, it will not work. Then try using random, preferably with a green nat and turn off the limiter by region and language, choose a time when States night night, chances a little more. But if you have unlimited wi-fi, the faster and easier through the reinstallation.
And so other solutions besides the method above, the network is not met, another loophole will not prompt.

w
william1992 17.03.20

tony_001
thank you

P
Patrollio 17.03.20

The same problem. PS4

P
Patrollio 17.03.20

No solution come from ? Suddenly )

w
william1992 17.03.20

Patrollio
Appeared
Connecters to someone. It activates this quest. Out. Voila, the lone you have it activated

P
Patrollio 17.03.20

Thank you. Another question. Where and how to find someone to zakonektitsya ? )) From friends no one plays, unfortunately.

w
william1992 17.03.20

Patrollio
Randomly connect to someone in the chat asked to start the mission

P
Patrollio 17.03.20

OK. Thank you.