3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grand_ Vidos 17.03.20 09:05 pm

Lag on a powerful PC(Gesca) (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

970я ,8GB RAM and i5-4440.Not the most powerful PC,but weak it is not exactly call.If you believe the requirements(recommended) ful HD ,for a comfortable game I have RAM, just 8 GB ,vidyuhi even with the ceiling ,you need a 760 ,fx 8350 CPU,similar to the power of my ,well, a bit more powerful(a bit).This is high-very high.Very high....27 frames in populated areas.40 is in the medium populated(usually such a frame rate on most locations) ,there were 60 or in the deserts near the Pyramids,run for a minute with 60 sharply under 20 and then 50.I am 40 with his head enough,but no,it jumps dramatically .And big cities generally walk around.
In the same Witcher difference between the forest and the big city was 5-6 fps.

If someone does not understand the problem: too much difference between the cities and the usual locations.Huge jumps in fps and in spite of appropriate requirements -comfortable playing there.
38 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tok-220v 17.03.20

not when you do not believe these system requirements, say so but in fact is not so, XS in General.

J
JetFIRE13 17.03.20

Grand_ Vidos
You put very high settings on this system???Dim settings.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 17.03.20

Grand_ Vidos
this asasin down schedule optimization in games came to an end in 2015, scoring almost all

G
Grand_ Vidos 17.03.20

19lexa19
other advice there?(Schedule I can always subtract a shame that computer have to carry and not drag.Maybe there are other vary

G
Grand_ Vidos 17.03.20

Current-220v
uCoz

S
Slonvprotivogaze 17.03.20

As the owner of a 970, the Council for the previous installments. FKH-ial smoothing and normal, not nevidimka, the shadow put. Even one spec. firewood in unity raised the fps on the top ten. (more or when such was not watched)

J
JetFIRE13 17.03.20

Grand_ Vidos
Who told you that?These settings I have my system can afford to play with comfort.You have such customization threads and not enough VRAM is not enough and that the GPU pulls from the RAM.

I
Ilya078 17.03.20

Galk Senya PC is not powerful AK would have played!!!)

P
PROka-X 17.03.20

Grand_ Vidos wrote:
970я ,8GB RAM and i5-4440
RAM och little, the 970 is a good card but no longer top. Put high settings. Antialiasing and shadows are better put on average.

i
imitator26 17.03.20

Is your PC relatively to the game leans more towards the minimal. Have recommended sistemih i7 - 3770 so lower graphics, and do not torment PC game is brutally squander glands and I know not by hearsay.

Spoiler

V
Vovan Wolfovich 17.03.20

Grand_ Vidos
Is the game open world, it is optimized well but the open world requires a processor with 8 threads, ie i7 or level rayzen 1600 minimum for the game. It is clear that the city is very alive, and he gives a heavy load on the CPU, that is why there is worse.
Here is a video really the CPU usage in the city is high and the loading of the graphics card on the contrary is reduced:
Video i5 + 970:
Conclusion: Office processors, line i5 4 nuclear - to write off. Throw it away. Processor 2014, which had not been the top, from 2016 to open world games don't work. Now collect only the office PC. We recently bought with a microphone, the price of them 3-6 thousand the maximum is the stuff that is poured, to replace by a new solution. Their long overshadowed 8600 and 1600 (6 core processors).
All new products, these processors are loaded under 100%, and from 2013 get bream from krayzisa 3 and the Witcher (urban location), as if hinting that it is time to grow, as does the year 2018 in the yard, and the CPU is not even top, as 4 years he outlived her. Want to play? Then go to the store for a 4770 / 4790.
PS the Witcher 3 is not as vibrant as the origin + the game engine and other settings like draw distance, well, the number of NPCs in the Witcher 3 has varied.

R
RestlinM 17.03.20

i7 6700k
16GB RAM
1070 vidyuhi....
there's no lag

A
AlexKHAB 17.03.20

if the game and/or Windows stolen , it is not necessary to make a complaint to the stability of the game. The developer guarantees stable work of the product only with licensed software.

U
Udmurt 17.03.20

i5 760, 8 oprative, graphics card, but. 1050тиай! on high without lag! game downloaded from torrent edishen! 40 fps in city and 60 more in the desert!

M
MagicHero 17.03.20

Grand_ Vidos
1. CPU is weak for this game, very weak. If you have it without overclocking and works on regular frequencies even in small towns on minimum fps will constantly sink lower than 60 because of the processor and in Alexandria below 30 wild friezes.
2. Of RAM for games is also bigger, with 8 gigs even on top of the system through time will begin friezes for any loading.
3. The graphics card is average at the moment, the game on ultra will be able to keep fps only 30. So do not forget head jamb 970-y with its 3.5+0.5 GB of VRAM, which is 0.5 gigs of memory have a very low speed.

G
Grand_ Vidos 17.03.20

AlexKHAB
I stimovsky

G
Grand_ Vidos 17.03.20

MagicHero
видеопамятьPROka-X
so the recommended 8GB.Ehh

G
Grand_ Vidos 17.03.20

MagicHero
uh.But the game is only half the video memory eats.And RAM 8GB recommended.I NAPONIM

G
Grand_ Vidos 17.03.20

imitator26
i7 - 3770 power as the fx 8350.And my уй5 on tests (in utube looked) slightly weaker than the fx8350.Why such a big difference to not be.But it's there.And comes recommended generally not to be trusted

P
PROka-X 17.03.20

Grand_ Vidos wrote:
so the recommended 8GB.Ehh
Well recommended does not mean that you have it on the highest setting should work. In General, today is 8 gigs really enough. Necessary 16.