3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray_Wolf 95 17.03.20 09:05 pm

One of the archers does not shoot at a target in the archery competition. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

When you pass the competition for the first time, then everything is fine. During the second pass, one of the archers just standing there not shooting at your target. If to approach him he begins to move, but the match is lost.
Who faced with similar?

P. S Patch 1.2.2 didn't help.
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 17.03.20

Gray_Wolf 95
faced overdo it

G
Gray_Wolf 95 17.03.20

VETER15
To start the game for new content?
And I played the contest, but it's not helping.

P
PIRAT69 17.03.20

Gray_Wolf 95
Why? Well shoot, if not shot.

b
bukowski 17.03.20

I just included waiting for an hour and the contest was over.

S
Setesh 17.03.20

Badfox69
if he does not shoot, the competition is not over, it ends when all shoot their arrows

G
Gray_Wolf 95 17.03.20

bukowski
Tedious exercise. But pennies are earned?

x
xSaimanx 17.03.20

Typically it's the woman
Save before taking the quest, if the archers will be a woman, it does not matter: the peasant, vendor, name of the NPC, it will not shoot - just load the save game.

PS: And you said not needed saves, you do not understand the idea of developers, trololo :)

G
Gray_Wolf 95 17.03.20

xSaimanx
The saves would not be needed if the game was not thewash hoochi bugs are treated exactly the reboot. From the very beginning set the mod to save.

P. S I Have not only a farmer bugaetsa)

x
xSaimanx 17.03.20

Gray_Wolf 95
Well, I have men always shoot, aunts are always stupid, not necessarily the woman could be some Teresa, I understand that the master-Archer random NPC from the near lying settlements in the opponents you gaining.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 17.03.20

xSaimanx
Yes, there are characters which occur during the passage of quests.

_
_MACKSIK_86 17.03.20

My dealer was and I killed him.It all started with the fact that he put up the price for wine for the lady and I thought it to Rob, but the robbery was unsuccessful and a fight ensued.In short, in the midst of a fight to our fight club decided to join the guard and I was forced to flee.Then the merchant started me constantly to stop trying to fill its head,the last straw was that he met me during the transition at the entrance to the Rataj.I drove it through all the Rataj to another gate,and when he ran out into the field I realized that to revenge, and to silence forever this hannuka.In the end, the reputation from traders in Rataj -100 and the idea that suddenly I killed some important NPC)))

N
Nihilus speechwriter 17.03.20

xSaimanx
In my opinion, not in the aunts case. There they the game puts right in front of the fence( In Uzice). Apparently, it's an obstacle and they do not shoot the script. Zadolbali this bug. Again, it is impossible to compete.