3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yoq 18.03.20 06:33 pm

Graphics glitches (Fallout 4)

Hi all. Let's start with the fact that I flew SSD. The game was not on him, of course, but keep Yes. Having dealt with a new drive, I reinstalled the game and while playing, stumbled upon these glitches. In the previous game this was not. It is noteworthy that they appear closer to the border of the map. Help solve the problem: the graphics driver was updated, the game was restarted. Perhaps it is in RAM, no?

7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Dzhexons 18.03.20

Yoq
You have a laptop, I just had a similar problem was when you start the game on the laptop helped the change in some ini file, responsible for settings of the game.
Prescribing't remember found on the English forum, but there is hell break a leg. In General, here is a link to the config, you can try to install, and then using the launcher to set your graphics settings. Just in case make a copy of your ini files.
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_very_low_graphics_config-166706/#comment-17132089

Y
Yoq 18.03.20

Denis Dzhexons
I have a laptop full PC. Does it matter for games?
PS: the Problem is not the solution.

D
Denis Dzhexons 18.03.20

Yoq
I honestly don't know, maybe I'm the only one who faced such problem on my laptop, but I watched how others run the game on your PC or laptop and they have all the rules, and I had something similar as you. About permissions, and I don't for him you said, and additional changes in some ini file. I offered to download, set and check whether it will solve the problem, but the graphics and resolution does not matter can put your.
But just in case make a copy of your ini files.

Y
Yoq 18.03.20

Denis Dzhexons
Okkey, glitches gone, now would like to return ulra graphics. Through the launcher does not work. With the old .ini files back bugs how to get graphics?

D
Denis Dzhexons 18.03.20

Yoq
In General, uncheck the read Only all three files and then try to change the graphics settings in the launcher.
P. S. Sorry for not having replied.

Y
Yoq 18.03.20

Denis Dzhexons
Everything works as it should, thank you very much.

D
Denis Dzhexons 18.03.20

Yoq
Glad I could help ;)