3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BergoVic 18.03.20 06:34 pm

Information about the game (The Last Guardian)

[will edit later]
7 Comments
Sort by:
k
kotasha 18.03.20

This time our dear friend and former employee already closed down Sony UK, Kenny Linder said that The Last Guardian, which was announced for the PlayStation 3, was released on the PlayStation 4.

Quote:
The project will be released on PS4. The game has long been developed for it

- wrote Kenny on the forum NeoGAF. Also it was asked whether one of the starting for new consoles, to which he replied:

Quote:
I don't know whether it will be released simultaneously with the PS4, but the development is just for her.

Quote:
About 2 years we didn't know what platform the game is released, but during the last restart (the project was frozen more than once), it became known that it will be released on PS4.

Project's creative Director, Fumito Ueda, recently stated that the game is still in development, a week before the PlayStation Meeting.

Thus we have before our eyes the assumption that versus may be developed only for PS-Next. If this is true, the PS3 can be called the biggest fail in the history of gaming-Sony. Okay Vita, it still has hope, but 3-Sonya I just have to shoot at the end, and make

D
Dzhek Uolters 18.03.20

Vieira4

Pruflink in the Studio, or the discussion will end before it began.

C
Coloboc Samorost 18.03.20

greetings from 2016 the game will be released in December so who has lived one played)

x
xaldei1991 18.03.20

Developers: genDESIGN and SCE Japan Studio

A
AlexFlynn 18.03.20

S
SNAKE_obanze 18.03.20

Damnedest frame rate!!! YEAH!

I Proshka and the same crap!!! Perhaps on the TV (4K) need to put the video settings in game mode and maybe it will help (there really is a warning that may be a slight image degradation, but damn, what could be worse than what we have?!). After FHD to 4K UHD (more diagonal) to an even more sickening! On Pro points much faster glides than the picture on a normal PS4, BUT in General I absolutely agree with the author of the video! Game is starting to rock! I already wrote about the fact that the control to be extremely uncomfortable, now it's confirmed!) All the latest updates, and games installed!

In General Proshka apparently cope with this game without lag (even can it vatnost to call it) in FHD, 4K is not much better!

S
SanSanZ 18.03.20

One may shout about the management and technical features. But this is not a game, it's art. Such emotions I had not received yet! Just unbelievable and unexpected for me.