3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AT_Sagor 18.03.20 06:34 pm

Community Of Ash (Dark Souls 3)

I think already for anybody not a secret, the game has a game function using a password that not only helps to weed out unwanted players, but also to remove the restriction of appeal on the level of the player. It would seem in the light of such obvious cases of the creation of communities that practice duel and assistance through a specific password, but found only one, on the English wiki, and then to call it a living language is not rotated. Most likely there is a similar Russian-language wiki, or even perhaps somewhere here on PG, but so anything intelligible and did not find.
I propose to create a private community for mutual duels, with your password. Some will ask: Why us? So you know, we often met a situation when simply there is no help in the passage of difficult areas and bosses. Some do not stop it, but will agree to pass alone, or with the standard dummy is not very nice when you have the desire to do it with someone.

Rules сообщества1. Community on a free basis. Any mention of the investment of money will be perceived as a provocation.
2. Rather, please hide your screenshots under the spoiler. The theme is not a little and lengthen it artificially doesn't make sense.
3. Any kind of cheating.
4. In the subject all correspondence on fees into the arena, help and the like are removed after some time, and it all weighs useless garbage.
5. If suddenly was impatient to talk about something left, you'd better to come here: http://forums.playground.ru/dark_souls_3/u_kostra_fludilnya_pervogo_plameni-917985/
Recommendations for арене1. Use the subject Dried fingers for more call of Reds.
2. Boss locations where get ready to leave, must be alive, so you can call more than two red spirits, but still you see the intruder on the hand will come.
Nicky cheaters in Steam1. hentai desu, KURONEKO

Password community: DSPG

Current issues:
*There could be your offer*
88 Comments
Sort by:
O
ONE BLAST 18.03.20

Standards come on

D
Devill666 18.03.20

Community for kazualov. You need to trichedit and pass one. Cry and trichardt. to trichedit and cry...

H
HitD 18.03.20

Devill666
Cry and trichardt. to trichedit and cry... in the 3rd darque something serious ?

A
AT_Sagor 18.03.20

Oasis777 wrote:
"The Popular Front"
Yeah, the gun please give me a helmet and combat.

Okay, now the case.
Cheaters do not stop, obviously. Will be evidence of dirty tricks too. This does not go away so easy. I had intended to vote for a single password and leave it unchanged, to avoid confusion, but it is likely that over time, like a Fox will sniff out and pulled his greasy little shit liberally and with zeal. But!, - for this discussion. Options are welcome to think and decide to realize that it is generally a fool's errand.

On account of exchanges, it is better to negotiate with trusted people, rather than relying on case recall, the second part with little things +11 and more that just taking out the brain affected players.

T
ToperH 18.03.20

Devill666
Pass one game easy. But I'm essentially a casual

y
y.sudlerko 18.03.20

I have a problem!
After a few games online with friends
I Block at least 48 hours.
UTB sense I have going on ¿
or maybe there are restrictions on skolka can vtorgaetsya..... ????

A
AT_Sagor 18.03.20

y.sudlerko
There are no restrictions, there probably is some technical problem or the level is too large for the area of invasion, so usually the chances are very small. Alt+F4 does not practise, for they are issued a soft ban, but certainly not for 48 hours, and permanent or to the use of Crown White way.
P. S. Please technical problems in the appropriate section.

D
Devill666 18.03.20

HitD
sl1, naked , on ng +7 =D

D
Devill666 18.03.20

HitD
eto Yes. but all I am satisfied with triple. I zaehala

T
Toxa95 18.03.20

Go to a gang Bang in the swamps of the path of the victims. One lad level 30-50 calls two guys over LVL 600. And starts raping intruders. Or watch guys with NG+7 can deal with the bosses from NG with a couple of pokes.
Although I'm sure there is such an idea wouldn't approve.

A
AT_Sagor 18.03.20

Relevant issues to discuss going to flood or continue?

y
y.sudlerko 18.03.20

Oasis777
hi all

y
y.sudlerko 18.03.20

blogadaryu for the answer ...
how to join your elite club ?? :)))

u
urist666 18.03.20

I'm all for it!!! But for the community mass is necessary as air. I propose to put the question on attraction of the mass of the player on the agenda. And another thing: I play on a PS4, here are there?

And password let it be DS3rusPG

A
AT_Sagor 18.03.20

y.sudlerko
Why join is so Oasis777 jokes that he is an elite. So far, only a discussion about its feasibility, and then... well, will neither look at the first step.

A
AT_Sagor 18.03.20

Oasis777
Jokes aside, but for this there is a perpetual ban slapped. Here's the whole donut. And not in money happiness. It would be better something happened, and you're here elite scare people.

R
Rooough 18.03.20

I am not a regular player(at least before the release of DLS), but it seems to me that even those players that play every day, do not spend in a session over two hours. So it makes sense as to specify Prime time, say from 19:00 to 22:00, well, that's of course only on weekdays.

A
AT_Sagor 18.03.20

See, so far, mostly people for the existence of the community. Resolve the issue of its relevance. Also see the first proposed password from urist666, added it to header, but it is not final.
The question now is how best to organize and how to do it. I here a certain time is not suitable, so as chaotic worries and to sit at a certain time for a game is not likely to happen. In short, it is also necessary to discuss how to do it. Because here I sit now and see the situation the village for a game of, say, 30 players and have entered the same password, say 10 of them want to help the dancer, but the other 10 put the signs anywhere, but not there, and the rest all went to duel - that's all... characters in the end anyway.

P. S. don't forget to look at the cap threads - change the latest information and issues from time to time.

A
AT_Sagor 18.03.20

Oasis777
Here, here - good point. I have here a PC with other platforms to play will fail. The game didn't at some point cross-platform?

u
urist666 18.03.20

I repeat the question: there are those that Curling play, as expressed by the venerable Lord Oasis777 slaves on the PS4?