3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
keekoup0 25.09.19 01:09 pm

Fashion Papic (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What mods were installed at Papic? Interested in his lightsaber when attacking
8 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheezette 25.09.19

keekoup0
and to ask him, man? That's all straight then sit and watch the stream of this idiot.

k
keekoup0 25.09.19

cheezette
Dude, why are you wasting your time and wrote this post? It conveys no useful information. I asked this question on the forum, because I think that there are users who know the answer to my question. If you are unable to give me an answer, why are you scribbling your message? :/

To watch this stream idiot is a personal matter

N
Nurp 25.09.19

keekoup0
This imbecile was installed STLM and HD Reworked Project.
Choose macici - https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/categories/19/

c
cheezette 25.09.19

keekoup0
I could ask you the same question, but judging by the fact that you didn't answer my question, can hardly wait for a clear answer.

k
keekoup0 25.09.19

cheezette
Hardly, I'm just too lazy to delve into the text :3

t
tvoimoiagent 25.09.19

Old list, new list, new start and replace the standard fashion for enchant edition, did not like.

n
nick1509 30.03.21

keekoup0
Che found his lightsabers?

S
SikoSlike 14.09.21

keekoup0
It has Ghoste Mode installed, and it has armor bonuses per set (light, medium, heavy and witcher). Bonuses for the armor of the Kota school give bonuses, and one of these bonuses increases the attack by 5 seconds. And all these five seconds the sword will glow.
If you don't want to install this mod (since it changes the gameplay of the game in a big way), then download the mod for bonuses from the witcher's armor, or buy the DLS Blood and Wine, and collect the grandmaster's armor of the Cat school. The bonus was taken from there as a basis.