3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 18.03.20 06:36 pm

video card for 1080p with ultra settings for the next few years

In the next week or two, intend to collect a new computer, will gather for a long time, for many years to come. For example, say, my old, he is current, the computer has served me for almost 9 years. QuadCore Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400, 2666 MHz. 8 GB of RAM. A big part of faith and truth served me a GTS250, 2 years ago changed it to the 750 Ti, year ago set 1060 6 GB. Still pulls all the AAA games, with one exception - the Assassin's Creed Origins just didn't start for an old CPU and some instructions, well, history is pretty well known, been discussed on this forum.
More importantly – I'm a fan of the 1080p resolution. Well I do not see my eyes the difference on a 24’ Monica between 1080p and 4K!!! For 4K you need a lot more or Monique or even better then clamor for 4K TV. IMHO. But my 24’ Monique very well satisfied with himself, so that in the coming years I will play only in 1080p. MAYBE you wonder ever about 1080p 144Гц Monica, sometimes I want to try nvidia 3D vision, but it is not a fact, so dreams from time to time.
From what you know about my new comp 90% that the percent will be INTEL Core i7 7700K (4.2 GHz and 4.5 GHz in Turbo mode). 16 GB of RAM (with the option to add another 16 in the future, i.e. 4 slots for memory modules the motherboard has to be). The motherboard is still obliged to be a slot SPDIF because the audio system. Put a normal HDD as found that fps is not affected, with SSD for a few seconds less waiting for the download, but that's nothing, I'm patient.
And now the main question – what video card to put. The main requirement to the next few years she used to play AAA titles on high-ultra settings in 1080p. Plus a few years was having all titles on medium-high settings. And then I'm old and won't play (((
Well, let's say 3-4 years of high-ultra settings at 60 fps, plus another 3-4 years on medium-high settings at 30-40 fps. In 1080p. That's what I mean.
The main contenders, in my understanding, GTX 1070, 1070 Ti, 1080. The rest is out of my monetary resources.
Understand that to answer my question I would like to partially predict – how, where and at what pace will go igroindustriya, but still... I'd appreciate any advice.
45 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 18.03.20

vstorspb
If you have the monetary resource allows you to get the GTX 1080, then take her and not worry.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.03.20

vstorspb
If you're a fan of the old mammoth permissions, Ala full hd (not for me to judge you, then you like such a permit) then take vidyahu 1070Ti - 1080. If you do not want to wait for a new generation vidyahu.
And then I'm old and won't play
Something much I think about it. Again will update the comp most do not spoil and will look for another hobby.
I better not read this phrase today(

b
bloomm 18.03.20

vstorspb wrote:
90% that the percent will be INTEL Core i7 7700K
It i5 8600к oppression price from 18,500 to Mat Board 370 z 8 K
vstorspb wrote:
still obliged to be a slot SPDIF
better for this case norms of sound card to buy, although the built-in sound is very good, especially in MSI Mat boards.
vstorspb wrote:
Well, let's say 3-4 years of high-ultra settings at 60 fps
Gtx 1080 will fit perfectly, although the curves hands of developers could use any card =)

v
vstorspb 18.03.20

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
Something much I think about it. Again will update the comp most do not spoil and will look for another hobby.
I better not read this phrase today(
Come on, just look at YouTube dziadok years 70+ with a beard cutting in PUBG!!! But the fact is, over the years the games that may be of interest to you, it becomes less and less. What I actually wonder watch VIDOS with developers, among them most people are at least middle-aged, a lot, even grey-haired people... Have kind of already understand what was happening and why and what... and Some life experience, values... And goes for the most part is... (not saying anything bad about the children and teenagers they are our future). In short, as you understand, I'm a fan of story games with meaning))) In General is a separate issue, carried me somewhere...

D
Daidjer 18.03.20

vstorspb
May not 7700К i7 and i5 8600К.

g
gennaz 18.03.20

The main contenders, in my understanding, GTX 1070, 1070 Ti, 1080
After a couple of months will come a new generation of graphics cards and 1080 turns into a pumpkin,thanks to the new green drivers,so it is better to wait a bit.And 7700 is not a cake,it is better to look to a new generation.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.03.20

3-4 years on kokih the average high is current 2 video
after a year or two any odnosi just can't pull a full BH and ultra paadise maximum 60 fps. fire ultramax with videokarti level titanium can still be stretched for 2.5 years with kinetographic fps. 3 years is already a bunch of well 4 this 4 there is all KEK PEK
it was a common opinion that 2K and 4K needs to push a certain niche in the top segment maps and ultra graphics will be designed for example as 1 of the top card or 2 medium for 4K but in practice it is not implemented every year consistently as at all times go Igori where MGPU especially not to drive
hope you can except the fact that console aconsole and slowed down the progress but no matter how to about the aforesaid date probably should get a new Pokolenie Grafenau.
hypothetical map of the next generation (schA like titanium) but predictable traditionally released the first version of the graphics cards then only ti
on this pitch in my opinion in the arms race makes sense to hang 2 1070 to disperse them to slaughter a year or 2 to hang a few hypothetical 2080ти or tou first revision 3000 conventional generation. they probably vsego will have a modular design is under 6000 solarnych processors and 16 gigamoves VRAM
and then will arrive an eternal grafone somewhere on the border 50fps peck-peck-peck

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.03.20

vstorspb
In short, as you understand, I'm a fan of story games with meaning
Support)

G
Gera95 18.03.20

vstorspb wrote:
Well I do not see my eyes the difference on a 24’ Monica between 1080p and 4K!!!
Good 4K monitors starting with 27дюймов. The difference is 3 inches is almost negligible. And something to compare, you first need to purchase a 4K monitor. And bought, ago, you will not want, this is talking from my own experience. Will not look at the 7700, and i9.

vstorspb wrote:
to the next few years she used to play AAA titles on high-ultra settings in 1080p.
Now you won't see the highest ultra in 1080p.
If Fallout 4 is not so much noticeable. Although also can see that the texture pochetche, but because of the overall quality graphics specific differences are not noticeable. Then in ME:AND the gap in the whole catches the eye. Between the games two years. In subsequent games the gap will be even greater.
At the beginning of 2018года dream about ultra settings in 1080p, you're a dreamer. :)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.03.20

Gera95
Will not look at the 7700, and i9.
I think for gaming in such resolution i9-wow is not enough! Then he needs to buy a minimum of i10-th percent of the future generation, so all the games were in 100Фпс))))))
God, where are you such a stamp....

S
SS44 18.03.20

Gera95Хорошие 4K monitors starting with 27дюймов. The difference is 3 inches is almost negligible. And something to compare, you first need to purchase a 4K monitor. And bought, ago, you will not want, this is talking from my own experience. Will not look at the 7700, and i9.

Well, what i9? CPU with increasing resolution less strained))) I'm here on my l-5 on the resolution of the 1200r before sometimes seen and 100% load . and now to 4K ~40-60%)))
Indeed , the difference between 1080p and 4K you can really feel! But not all games it is very noticeable...
And vidyuhi author of the theme you need to take at least 1070-th...

STANDS of Milivoje Well, the same thing... And 100 FPS in heavy games even in 4K 1080-ti will not. 40-50 frames , alas... here I am on печ1080 even 30фпс Lok included , for 60 frames all the same will not only none in vain to rape. For it is not the online gamer - me, and 30 fps will do)))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.03.20

SS44
40-50 frames
She's in super heavy games at that resolution and 30 will not be given.
And for me, why is it that less than 50 shots seems a nightmare( I don't know. Like the Witcher 3 dipped to 48 fps and it was extremely unpleasant in boevka. 60-70 is considered to be my preference. And if more, then all the heavenly pleasure) in Short, as the saying goes - as anyone who he sees!

G
Gera95 18.03.20

SS44 wrote:
CPU with increasing resolution less strained
My system is Core i5-7640X + GTX 980 Ti, gives the normal 40-60 fps on 27 inch ips 4K monitor. And I know firsthand that, for 1080 I need a better processor. May i7, i9 may, it will depend on the future graphics card, and future games. Yet enough of this graphics card. He just looks at 7700 last generation, the same processor in the new generation i9, and just. Passed over clever with zamochenny 30фпс.

SS44 wrote:
But not all games it is very noticeable...
In new in all, even the detailing is different, this is in addition to the soap in 1080p compared to 4K.

Spoiler

So your arguments are complete fantasy nonsense. Dreaming, of course, not bad, but you have to buy 4K before writing such nonsense.

B
Black.Card 18.03.20

All of this bullshit.
While games in 4k with at least 2 videgame Ala 1800Ti will not learn to do so, so they were given 120фпс at maximum speed, is the use of 4K for gaming and never will be.
Here each student with videhoe 2003 now would be yelling that 4K is the top. Believe me, it's all wrong for games.
I 1080ti. Monique 120Hz, No games (well, except for the tank KS, etc., in which I play) is not to be 120 fps. What to look far on the fingers can be counted those which produce a stable 60 frames.
Here for work 4K is topcik.
And to buy for gaming 4K display and two vidyahi that next year will not be able to pull this 4K, and even better won't work (SLI/Crossfire) in games, because they do not support is a waste of money. It makes more sense to purchase a Quad HD display.

G
Gera95 18.03.20

Black.Card wrote:
All of this bullshit.
Black.Card wrote:
It makes more sense to purchase a Quad HD display.
So, such arguments are bullshit and demagoguery. Question just in price. Moreover, global price on new items, in dollars, does not change. Seven years ago a good Full HD ips monitors cost around 2-3K dollars, now. A ruble price went up 2-3 times, and is constantly changing. Your monitor in August, I took over 110K roubles, now it is 125K, and after the elections in March will probably be worth 200k, because the new sanctions are scary.
Today no one comes to say that Full HD 1920×1080, it's all bullshit compared to HD 1280×720, almost no difference.
With 4K, the question of price, and at this stage of envy, in consequence of which the legends and myths about the bullshit. :)

S
SS44 18.03.20

Gera95У my system Core i5-7640X + GTX 980 Ti, gives the normal 40-60 fps on 27 inch ips 4K monitor. So your arguments are complete fantasy nonsense. Dreaming, of course, not bad, but you have to buy 4K before writing such nonsense.

980-I 40-60 FPS in 4K??? And if not a secret in any games? Apparently counter-strike and DotA? Because I looked at the screenshots of Andromeda and vomited from grafon(((
And I'm clearly wrote that I have a 4K monitor and печ1080. And monitor did you get for 110K roubles??? Kick-ass , and as you nurse then persuaded? Here marketers make a fool of people))) 4K Monique for 40 thousand is no different from any other 4K Monica at least a million , because there are all the bells and whistles absolutely insignificant... And , well you campaign 95-year birthday... the Pepsi generation. Suck all the advertising and spend mommy's money without reserve or compunction...

S
SS44 18.03.20

Gera95У my system Core i5-7640X + GTX 980 Ti, gives the normal 40-60 fps on 27 inch ips 4K monitor. So your arguments are complete fantasy nonsense. Dreaming, of course, not bad, but you have to buy 4K before writing such nonsense.

980-I 40-60 FPS in 4K??? And if not a secret in any games? Apparently counter-strike and DotA? Because I looked at the screenshots of Andromeda and vomited from grafon(((
And I'm clearly wrote that I have a 4K monitor and печ1080. And monitor did you get for 110K roubles??? Kick-ass , and as you nurse then persuaded? Here marketers make a fool of people))) 4K Monique for 40 thousand is no different from any other 4K Monica at least a million , because there are all the bells and whistles absolutely insignificant. And ... well you campaign 95-year birthday... the Pepsi generation. Suck all the advertising and spend mommy's money without reserve or compunction...

S
SS44 18.03.20

Here is my 4K
Spoiler

W
Wolf347 18.03.20

SS44
How do you play go for a resolution of 6-8k? Game, about between 2011 and 2013. How many fps?

G
Gera95 18.03.20

SS44
And I had to buy nischebrodsky 4K TV, and puke from the picture, how are you? :))
You yourself are skolota or henpecked?
When you mother or wife will be allowed to buy a normal monitor, then you will know how much they cost. )