3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Golub 18.03.20 06:37 pm

Bug(or I'm stupid) quests in thief thief sees from afar Simon\\Wojtek (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Simon asks to steal the recipe of beer from the landlord, which is recorded on the sheet, the label stands on the tavern. Robbed the tavern at all time of the day, searched all sheet no innkeeper with assistant or from those who come to the tavern, also inspected all the shelves and tables, hoping that he lies there, but in the end nothing was found, can someone tell me?

Wojtek asks you to steal a horse from the equestrian sunset in Mrjoedf, but there are a few quests ago half the city was ill unknown plague" and all horses are suffocated. For more than a week ago that I was cured of all of Mora on the quest, but new horses do not appear, this quest is now impossible to pass?
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 18.03.20

I have a quest to steal a horse is repeated,passed the quest went to bed,loaded with AutoSave enjoying this quest appeared again,
tried to beat still appears after 5 minutes after putting this quest nonsense

R
R_D_V 18.03.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Also repeats this quest, and even purchased a horse ride stopped, the game bugs, just drowning

_
_MACKSIK_86 18.03.20

Same trouble with the recipe,can anyone help.
But the quest for a horse, too, appeared again,but I after his first deal immediately took the next quest and when it passed the quest with the horse too was closed.

n
netutzhenetu 18.03.20

also could not find this recipe beer : [
but you bugs are more fortunate than me, I caught the freezing of lives, fatigue and satiety 100, thought will be after restart, and played another 5 hours, had passed, with a play on god mode D how to fix this shit

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 18.03.20

netutzhenetu
try the trainer in the game on off

N
Neo Rivz 18.03.20

You guys all just have to look for and not on bugs to throw ) http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/kiss_2753kb.1519006407.png

N
Nikolay Golub 18.03.20

Neo Rivz
Thank you very much, I found, unfortunately I did not guess there to look over standing on the floor of the chest and barrels for him, for me it was a clear warning that I'll be stuck there in flight as my horse into the bushes and the fact that there is clearly nothing :D

By the way, the issue with the quest Wojtek and the horse decided at the very last mission in the game, when I say to wait a few days before a certain action(for it is not spoilery) I decided to try my luck in the N-th time and look for horses. Somehow miraculously it still appeared there, to this mission so there was nothing...Now when I pass again, I'll know that this chain need to be held until certain story missions.

-
-zotik- 18.03.20

Neo Rivz
THANKS

N
NapkoMen 18.03.20

Neo Rivz
bro you are the best.

S
Shahteros 18.03.20

Has anyone found a spur of the shoemaker?

z
zmAlex88 18.03.20

Shahteros
in the box look, the room where the cobbler repairs boots and the vendor sells him the box (easy) there are gentry spurs.

N
NotYourGirlfriend 18.03.20

R_D_V
We must die and load a previous save. Helped me.

m
marvin57 18.03.20

Mykola Golub wrote:
Wojtek asks you to steal a horse from the equestrian sunset in Mrjoedf, but there are a few quests ago half the city was ill unknown plague" and all horses are suffocated.
After the battle with the little guy started the game again, slowly exploring the world, some side quests. And it's great now to see common to all of the massacre and morov.
By the way this horse from the Supplement whatever his past, I bought the first I saw her, drove to Wojtek and the quest doesn't count, just re-hijacking and apparently he's the gift I give her.

m
marvin57 18.03.20

We won't give this horse don't need to steal any other, and this to buy. Falling off the horse only 200 mnt.

s
sane4ikk 18.03.20

People, I know why the quest with the horse constantly updated)) I stole the horse gave Wojciech and ran right back (painfully Jedna liked), but before night he rode and began to wait for the morning under the gate and what you think))) in the morning at the gate ran the stolen horse!!! Like when you finish the quest she runs back)))

s
sin_69 18.03.20

and then the quest with the horse. Need to steal a horse named Horse - any. It zametalsya. If mrjoedf you bought a horse, each time following with the horse you will have to update the task steal a horse, even after you I will give the job to steal the decoration of Pani. Do not pay attention - bring a decoration and have successfully completed the quest. After the quest will not show up in active and reckoned done. But if you have a horse of miroedov will still POPs up the task to steal a horse when mixing. But the quest will be gone. It will be completed after the theft of jewelry.

k
kan kanich 18.03.20

Neo Rivz
After these quests begin on the new watch white arrows!

k
kan kanich 18.03.20

For very lazy !

G
Glatzkopf 25.10.20

hello to all, bugs in the game wagon, so cleaned everything and all in the tavern and nonsense, thank you for the hint, I often Richter of the ratuing amuses, even in the snub I found in the prohibition zone when eavesdropping heretics, I have already cut it, after a while look again hunts down, and talk to him just at once polite "happy to see you knight"
And now on the map he has a fine for the merchant house in the sapper, probably fingers found )))