3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WaFFeN WolF 18.03.20 06:38 pm

After a free weekend... (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

The weekend opened 5 operatives. The game is hooked, decided to buy. Took starter edition for the 500r, I went and opened 2 Opera and those which I did not. Everything else remains (experience, currency, etc.) How to understand this?
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindicta 18.03.20

WaFFeN WolF
So the essence of starter edition is that it is cheaper due to the closed-Opera. And Yes, Jubilee warned that progress from the free weekend stay in all game versions except the starter edition.

W
What it this 18.03.20

On Skok know in the start publishing prices for the other operatives, I can't say what you had on the weekend, but I assume that the standard. 1.) may not have enough money to opers and there was the magic that chose those 2 is your 5, currency exchange rates played an evil role, that's the standard one operas is between 200 and 1000 fame points, and the starter one will cost you 12 500 fame points and will give you any 2 of the operative and 600 credits. 2.) Well, it's yubisoft he often issues with servers, maybe this is the problem, it's not a solo in which all save RAM on your PC and in the cloud.
I'm leaning towards the 1st option bro.
What do you think of staretr introduced to online raise and it was something else, judge for yourself the game seems cheaper and the prices in-game currency at times more that others*Chi(litter for expression) a day and a night at the Opera, Donati has remained the same, so they not what is not lost.

P
Po63om6e 18.03.20

WaFFeN WolF
Wait for release 3 of the picker in the game, you will be open to all investigators. (Read the news)

k
kz_sayat 18.03.20

Po63om6e
Really? In my opinion they clearly said that they will only open the module(silencers, muzzle brake, etc) for the weapon operatives. And most of the operatives still have to access points.
And Yes, just in case: I read the news, and Yes, there's only about modules, weapons and all. About themselves operatives nothing. Can throw the link to your news?

J
JUnnAmmED 18.03.20

kz_sayat
http://www.playground.ru/news/v_rainbow_six_siege_gryadet_pyat_vazhnyh_izmenenij-55649/
Finally, fifth, the holders of initial edition Starter Edition will have access to a larger number of operatives. This version of the game — the cheapest available — suggests several times longer pumping the base of operatives with the ability to instantly unlock four of them. The change is that players will be able to acccess is not four but six soldiers.
Somewhere I have seen that the basic Opera all versions except Starter edition will be free,but now can't find it.On release, we'll see,like it or not.
UPD:http://gamanoid.ru/news/67890 or the same,but at pg - http://www.playground.ru/blogs/rainbow_six_siege/operativniki_rainbow_six_siege_stanut_besplatnymi-288117/

W
WaFFeN WolF 18.03.20

Thank you all! Waiting for March 6...

W
WaFFeN WolF 18.03.20

What is different - Antiterror (charge) from Transactions статья5 (charge) ?

J
JUnnAmmED 18.03.20

WaFFeN WolF
The operation is a small mission with the background necessary to disarm him.containers.
Antiterror - one of the four standard scenarios for this mode,in the spirit of to kill everyone or save the hostages on this map.
Different tasks in the version of the anti-terror no yellow strip on the map.In operation, the award is given only once,but it's not exactly

W
WaFFeN WolF 18.03.20

I waited for 6 March. Starting Opera never opened, even the price is not reduced 12500... Or another 6 days to wait?

s
skotchick 18.03.20

WaFFeN WolF
Only for standard edishen and above.

W
WaFFeN WolF 18.03.20

skotchick
And how to understand then that he wrote JUnnAmmED - http://www.playground.ru/news/v_rainbow_six_siege_gryadet_pyat_vazhnyh_izmenenij-55649/
Finally, fifth, the holders of initial edition Starter Edition will have access to a larger number of operatives. This version of the game — the cheapest available — suggests several times longer pumping the base of operatives with the ability to instantly unlock four of them. The change is that players will be able to acccess is not four but six soldiers.
And what will happen when the counter reaches zero Outbreak? that is April 3...

s
skotchick 18.03.20

WaFFeN WolF
STARTER EDITION
Players who bought the Starter Edition after 6 March (21:00 GMT), will get more choices when creating the initial team: they will be available not 2, but 6 random operatives. Credits R6 will be excluded from the kit. Of the 10 characters starting lineup will add 3 random operative stormtree and 3 defenders.

Owners Starter Edition, the unblocking for 3 operatives from each party will get more chances to play available character. Earlier, their options were severely limited by the preferences of the allies in the team. Selected 10 characters will allow beginners to learn all the nuances, and provide/get more support with the development of the skills of the game.

The Starter Edition owners will also be able to unlock additional devices for weapons without the cost of fame.

With the offsite news. Buy much standard Edison 750r worth 300 more expensive home.

W
WaFFeN WolF 18.03.20

skotchick
Thanks, but what is there to read it)))
P/S - nothing just waiting for March 6....
And yet - what will happen when the counter reaches zero Outbreak? that is April 3...

s
skotchick 18.03.20

WaFFeN WolF
PVE operation is not available.