3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Castly 18.03.20 06:38 pm

Archery (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The people, the question is, the pulling speed of the bow as it changes from skill?
The hero just pulls incredibly long bow in battle, the sense of it to 0, unless sometimes to raise pennies on the competition.
Can't check, but does clothing, strength, agility and what kind of bow in his hands?
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amishor 18.03.20

Maybe the bow doesn't fit your skill level? I Polovtsian one vytsepit, but of power, turns out to be two times more. To shoot from such inappropriate, though not tried.
I do not agree that it was no use - I with primary hunting bow to shoot the fleeing robbers who can not catch up and finish otherwise.

M
Mamonttank 18.03.20

I'm with Luke when he began to shoot, all the fingers broke )

S
Stribogg 18.03.20

Bow does all of the uber weapons)) the Crowd in lats shall be made much easier and faster.

R
Raggared 18.03.20

Mamonttank
in life or in the game?

g
ghostwolf 18.03.20

The bow really pulls pumped Archer ironclad full armor in the chest kills with 1 shot.

B
BOISKAUT 18.03.20

ghostwolf
When I have a bow in hands take, he has no sight, and without sight it is to shoot accurately?

m
milcin7 18.03.20

BOISKAUT
Write in console “wh_pl_showfirecursor 1” and will be sight.
To register add this “wh_pl_showfirecursor = 1” line in the file system.cfg to prescribe without the quotes.

g
ghostwolf 18.03.20

BOISKAUT
I prilovchilis without sight to shoot.

M
Mihail Golohvast 18.03.20

Amishor
then LVL only affects damage,it will be less,the bow,the sword, etc. type, the effectiveness is less,and the type of shot and shooting everything remains at your level,that is, if your hands are shaking like a sick while shooting on your level,they will tremble and bow and level up,only at first you roughly Bush figaret 55 damage but with 35 second from the right LVL like that and so with all the weapons in the game.

C
Castly 18.03.20

In General it is clear that nothing is clear. The stats only affect the damage of the bow, above rightly said, if not enough, then cut the damage. Yuzal as a peasant bow, so some dear yew the only difference in damage. Wearing light armor, but the pulling speed is also low. Skills vacane almost full, though the bow about 12, stuffed in the woods for wild boars and rabbits Oh and unarmoured thieves.
As for me the decision strange, is the point in leveling a bow, if in fact gg is still shooting slowly.

v
viktorch007 18.03.20

bow hunting great swings, problems with lack of sight is no problem with drunken hands,
by the way all the arrows different ballistics and accuracy, and on different bows, all different,
with hunting bow better shmalyat hunting arrows with a long bow is the most accurate long-range maleeda and breakdown, breakdown is the more IMBA and death for all living things, if the types of arrows and bows don't match the aiming in the direction of the arrows does not work, short fuck where to get,
it seems all those who bow without a console could not have problems because of wrong selection of arrows
a drunken hand potions of the Archer are treated

rise of stats and level of the Archer - seriously reduces the mode of drunk hands, but without potions in archery tournaments, never climb

C
Castly 18.03.20

viktorch007
Yes it is not about shaking hands, about the speed of string tension. The fact that the first LVL of the bow, which is 13 menyat only shaking hands.Surely the hero should not shoot faster?

M
Mamonttank 18.03.20

Raggared
In the game. In my life I would have them all shot... I'm still the Archer )

P
PongLenis 18.03.20

The people help. The character ceased to hold the string, after max. tension releases itself ....

g
gauss128 18.03.20

PongLenis
not enough power to keep Teteven

Y
Yuriy Rusanov 18.03.20

the character did not shoot, pull out the bow press LMB nothing happens with other weapons everything is fine

C
Castly 18.03.20

Yuri Rusanov
requirements for strength and dexterity comply? chose the arrows in the inventory?

R
Radinia 18.03.20

Friends, it was somebody that onions do not swinging? Stuck in the middle of the first level of the skill and all. And in the competition archers participated, and the hares ran - no changes.

s
serg5555 18.03.20

Radinia
swinging when you get into something alive. Although really slowly.

u
ulster64 18.03.20

Yuri Rusanov
Boom pick.