3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jackil_Lovecraft 18.03.20 06:39 pm

Spear (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Good day to forum users. Actually 50 hour game found in rogue spear, which can't pick up, no action is to equip, I thought maybe a horse, but so, too, no, Google has nothing, in English the incentive a developer has responded that the spears will be in the game as a kind Tureckogo arms of the middle and far melee, but actually how to use it?
UPD. The issue was dropped, you have to throw it out and then take up, long-term use is not added to the game. If you hide the weapons he throws, a selection from the inventory of the enemy and the possession after that, my game was accepted, as a bug it seems.
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy77738 18.03.20

Throw from the inventory and then take up his

x
xoen 18.03.20

Jackil_Lovecraft
Long ago there is a mod on the spear.

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 18.03.20

xoen
The game works as if her snot glued, to add fashion yet not eager.

R
ROMANWF 18.03.20

toss with inventory

C
Cerabyte 18.03.20

Jackil_Lovecraft
So more skill is two-handed weapons (by default hidden, but he is pumped (!)the centurion Bernard).
And so, and Polearms and skill are activated by adding 1 the numbers in the xml files (two different - weapon_class and skill), while spears can be made as the first weapon (instead of sword/axe/Mace) and secondary (instead of onions).
But no mods on balance they are better left in the primary form, since the halberd damage, like 120 or 140 units, IMBA fierce.

PS. The game in General a lot of things off, the developers simply do not have time to test Zebulunite and secondentity.

J

Cerabyte
Apparently publishers in the neck and drove, because the impression of the game that a lot of bugs really spoils the. Quests that save the break or passable quests, stuck in the textures and stuff. I remember bearded years, when they came Gothic 3 and when I played it after release, there was a similar situation, polineironalnah game another six months or a year would be in development for a while, but no release of raw materials to the release and people suffer, though have the pleasure tipo to.

N
NightHawkreal 18.03.20

A shovel in a bag you can wear, and no spear...

Jackil_Lovecraft
They are without publishers grabbed more. than I can chew.

J

NightHawkreal
Swag on the body in the pockets of 200 kg can be worn without losing the ability run and walk and half a ton to carry, and spear not :D