3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
necros196 18.03.20 06:40 pm

Joe in a \"stupor\" [Chapter 14] (Mafia 2)

Where Vito and Joe running around the floors,and you have all rastrelivat.
The first time I was like this:
On all floors,peremochil all,got to the first floor,there is also peremochil all.Then came a man with raised arms(tipo due) and if it move the sight,the sight of green(ie not soak).On the ground floor there was only me and surrendered man,Joe nowhere fiction.Then I got to the last floor and there right next to the stairs(which leads down to the marvellous)stood Joe,except that it was moving together and raced at him.I returned one to the first floor,there still is the surrendered man.Anyways Joe at the top and surrendered the man on the ground floor.
The second time was like this:
I booted on the first floor,and not starting to shoot,ran to the most up to Joe.Fortunately, he began to move with me and ran right up to the first floor,stopping on the stairs to his represii.Peremochili I the entire first floor,but this time nekak the guy who surrendered was not.Ran up to Joe who was standing on the stairs,and he was again in a stupor((((

What to do?Who realties was such odds???And in General what there has to happen on the ground floor when all peremochit?
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
necros196 18.03.20

Fu damn crap...I was guys)))
Anyone have the same problem will,please=)

E
EGOR_PSIMAN 18.03.20

again the head started? or 13 of the head began to replay?
personally I have only 2 option helped

n
necros196 18.03.20

EGOR_PSIMAN
Just started from last save nestal wet all on the first floor and immediately ran for Joe.
Brought him,he remained on the stairs(so the bullets neopost),well, I normally peremochil all on the ground...and lo...turns out the dude with his hands raised and...the top,he,to me,runs Joe...well, after already in the story=)

As I understand it from time to time,as lucky...and fortunately the head to replay again inappropriately=)

l
levaspb 18.03.20

necros196
I can't start the Chapter again from my last save at the first floor and Joe there..

M
Makim31 12.07.21

I was personally helped by restarting the game, and Joe spawned next to me