3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shnicell 18.03.20 06:41 pm

What is given at the end of the quest: to complete the collection of cards? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What?
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ketik 18.03.20

Nothing, just closes the quest appears in the completed

n
natrogrii 18.03.20

nothing but self-satisfaction will not get

M
Marquess 18.03.20

Achivku the incentive

T
Toupeaul 18.03.20

Never collected.

D
Devilgroup87 18.03.20

Achivu the incentive is only received, and chill out from the fact that bugger finally all. Though little complexity. In quinte I sometimes nublu.

D
Denis Dzhexons 18.03.20

Think is a complete delight, as collected all the cards.

D
Devilgroup87 18.03.20

Denis Dzhexons
Here and I about the same. Spent the whole day, that would be at least some large part of cards to collect, and that is not all.

X
Xv.O.vX 18.03.20

Give a complete collection of cards \_(ツ)_/

T
Toupeaul 18.03.20

Marquess wrote:
Achivku the incentive
And if I have GOG? it makes no sense to collect all?

g
greyWalker 18.03.20

Toupeaul
Then in ghogha will receive achivku

e
er236 18.03.20

I've won in quests: Quint - game with the innkeeper, games skelligs, the game in Novigrad, wilenskie players. What TA do. I know that another quest is, but how to take I XS. Right now I'm on the quest of the Treasures of Count Reuven.

S
Sam_FisherPG 18.03.20

To close this quest, you need at least 1 time to beat every NPC with whom you can play + quests for guintu, that's how I gathered a collection of cards, just a shame that starting a new game +, all the cards are cleared.

X
XOHOMEP 18.03.20

Sam_FisherPG
Wrong: players significantly more than random cards. It is noticeable though, because on a certain area of the world one day even score (for example, the camp of Ilfov in Velenje), to get all the cards to collect, quests to complete, and then go clean nothing to do, or collecting all vedmachi kits. That is, according to napisem you sure you haven't played this passage and he gave you a new card does not, because you do.

It would be better to say: it is necessary to collect all the fixed map, and win on time exactly as many different random opponents, how many random cards.