3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilegend3 18.03.20 06:42 pm

How to control a flying machine in jobs Leonardo? (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

Tell me who knows how to control a flying machine where you have to destroy buildings in the form of large tubes surrounded by a fence!!?
When you fly very close to buildings located near the area of de-synchronization that can't turn neither to the right nor to the left, the car in General doesn't listen and in the end, the round ends and you have to start all over again??
8 Comments
Sort by:
k
kalek 18.03.20

Over the fire fly will be the height and upravlautsa better

M
Misha gotko 18.03.20

When fall stupidly shoot themselves under I 3 hours this mission was in agony

i
imperator2112 18.03.20

Fly as high as possible on the stake, then land on the plants and shot. At this point, the plant will either be destroyed or it will light up, will be able to climb again

i
ilegend3 18.03.20

Thanks for the advice I did just that, flew over the fire like to manage is easier, in General, you just need to frequently shoot at the ground even though you are high above it

A
AranterPro 18.03.20

Guys, tell me someone how to drive a fucking bomber, I passed the game all was great, now fucking is not controlled, vertical sync doesn't help, reinstall too, like other idiotic tips, WHAT to Do?

K
Koven61 18.03.20

For me, the decision was unexpected. Just turned on Bandicam to record the problem and the bug disappeared.
In short, shake Bandicam and you will have passage.

K
KiraKun 30.07.20

I this machine is operated only with a stable FPS. If the computer pulls 60 frames then puts the vertical sync and resolution in 60 frames, but if not then lower the graphics, etc. or put 30 frames.

x
xStriiim 30.07.20

Many have 144гц monitor and display of the rifle does not help, helped only riva tuner, and then exhibiting at 59 Hz, 60 on the control it works, then again does not want to fly. In short the game is well behaved on 144гц, just at the time of the flight turn off the game, lock on 59гц, go flying and put back 144. If you have not installed msi afterburner, try to change the graphics driver