3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saftanilli 18.03.20 06:42 pm

Not working one of the two graphics cards (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

this problem, the Alienware 18x
there are two Nvidia Geforce 770m Sli mode is enabled
the game did not seem to see a second video card, that is, if you look through the application Manager, one graphics card is 100% loaded, and the second on 0
in other games both work. What is most interesting is that if odnok graphics card disconnect, the game just won't work on the second. Very disappointing not ispolzovatj all the power of a laptop... Driver graphics cards, etc updated may user.cfg gently something to finish, the entire Internet clambered, no one such problems are found.
2 a photo example of the operation of the benchmark

12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kahran Ramsus 18.03.20

the game officially haven't sewn slay the caliper, wait for patches and firewood.

s
sana9056 18.03.20

Yes, for a comfortable game you and one is enough.
I GTX950 AND played more 60часов under 60 fps and norms. Even with vertically...
And yeah...have to wait for patch 1.3...I hope will be soon. It seems to promise fixes.

K
Kernel Plevitsky 18.03.20

Yeah) it's a Shame with this laptop suck his paw..

P
PIRAT69 18.03.20

Kernel Plevitsky
Like bear direct.

V
VETER15 18.03.20

Saftanilli
As this is the second to 0 if I see there is 3% ?

S
Saftanilli 18.03.20

VETER15
she was riding somewhere up to 5 percent maximum

M
MunchkiN 616 18.03.20

like how this Igor sly dosih no
ahota sly need it hakerskie utilities game there from someone registry to cut or copy a profile from a different game here

S
Saftanilli 18.03.20

MunchkiN 616
easy to say)

L
Layneks 18.03.20

On laptops with two graphics cards often emerges the problem that the game seems to be on the system requirements have fly, but looking at the fps, it seems that the game does not see your second video card. I like the laptop has a built-in card from Intel and discrete Nvidia GeForce 1050Ti and was sometimes funny, undemanding small game go to 20 fps. It turned out that the game run not there). Solved the problem in the following way, maybe it's not quite what you need, but you can try:

1) Click the right mouse button on desktop and go to Nvidia control panel;
2) Go to Manage 3D settings" and click on the tab Software settings;
3) Then choose from the list the desired game or, if it is not there, through the review added .exe file;
4) And below in the second paragraph and choose high-performance Nvidia processor;
5) Click Apply;

V
VETER15 18.03.20

Layneks
and machine he could not start the percent?

L
Layneks 18.03.20

VETER15
Maybe in most cases and happens, but as practice showed, not all games, for me to Unravel it didn't run and had to turn himself.

V
VETER15 18.03.20

Layneks
in the executable so there is a command to run some games.
And in top game 2018 release no miracles...
And I still why it updated the wood specifically for the Kingdom: Redemption!