3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 18.03.20 06:42 pm

Description of bugs (Stellaris)

1) Tool Management of fleets - one big bagodra. Not only not convenient, so more and receives wrong information about the ships in the flotilla. For example, there is 10 destroyers, and it says that they are not there at all. And so very often what happens after the battle flotilla. (Design match up 100%, it's stupid.) To use the tool is fraught with pererastet, overflow the capacity of the fleet and the specific mess.
Oh, and I can't have Titans in the fleet is there to add at all in any hands.
2) Navy doesn't want to re-equipped in the system to which assigned, and indeed the closest one. All the fleets flying re-equipped one of their choosing the only system in my Empire. The issue is at least in the case if the system registry has built me a gate. All fleets fly to one of their chosen system with gates and upgraded at a time, which is very annoying. (All the shipyards I have an identical, if that.)
3) When I researched all that is possible in Unity, and it has accumulated the maximum (2M), it is no longer spent, I can endlessly take all the ordinances for unity
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr Shepard 18.03.20

Tdante
You got that right.
At the control - besides being a waste of resources, so they are still built in different systems.
Basically the ships while trying to upgrade the fly to the system where the capital.
No, titans can be added, but the colossus - as a separate fleet

T
Tdante 18.03.20

Mr Shepard
Just did that in different systems with my system the gate is not a problem at all. But the fact that they are duplicated and multiply uncontrolled, it's terror.
No, it is not the capital, and just randomly the system with the shipyard for the Titans.

M
Mr Shepard 18.03.20

Tdante
I agree. Although it may me such garbage - (built the colossus in one system and it is assigned, and the gate a lot - and he still flies in the main)
And all stations with an Assembly of colossi

M
ManticoreX 18.03.20

Tdante
Yes, the same garbage and I,therefore, began to build ships manually and manually add the fleet to the group(not using auto-refill (which might stupidly pour 30корветов and then make them a separate fleet because mostly there is no space).
but the upgrade of all vessels so annoying if the rest of you can tolerate,then flight to upgrade to the other end of the galaxy in their favorite Builder ignore all others,and even when a fleet from the far boundaries on the borders in the protection-it's just removal of the brain...
there is only one gate.
I build them on the border and in the system where you're going to upgrade,then it happens quickly,but if the gate is not,
either have to remove all shipyards except for one,or suffer in silence.
mostly because of bugs right now, even playing ceased until the interest is killed. like new no test at all.

p.s by the way try to create 30-50 corvettes manually... couldn't do the shift+RMB and 5 corvettes in the queue. and in 1 click..

K
Kavaynik 18.03.20

Tdante
1) In the beta patch that bug was fixed, it wasn't because of the management of fleets, and due to the fact that the ships performed an emergency jump was gone and not back as they should, resulting in management and has lost count.
Kind of like the titans added without any problem not even in the beta patch. This colossi is not added, since this is not a combat ship.
2) It's not a bug, in the description of quick key combinations written that flotilla heading for the nearest station and not place of registration. Ie not entirely clear why it took to do a PostScript if she almost never plays a role.
3) Probably need a very long time to play or use mods/console, because usually all the tradition only opened shortly before the crisis, the end of the game, and then throwing out decrees for unity is not much that is going to change the balance of power. But in any case, they promised to release more balance patches for 2.0.

T
Tdante 18.03.20

Kavinik
So the nearest base is one in which there is a fleet now, and they start somewhere else.
Played already to 2800 years. Opened all. Without the cheats.

K
Kavaynik 18.03.20

Tdante
Don't know, I have not seen the ticket and he did not face. The station definitely has a shipyard? On screen the station where they need to improve and where to actually fly would be understandable why it happens so.

M
Mr Shepard 18.03.20

Kavinik
Until they do balance patches, someone will have do mod.

K
Kavaynik 18.03.20

Mr Shepard
Normal the rebalance mods were not for previous versions, why they suddenly appear to 2.0? But to cut the crap unity or to increase the price decrees any given hour on the analysis of modding in stillirise, it's not a rebalance.

M
ManticoreX 18.03.20

Kavinik
3 stations with shipyards was(6 pieces in each,with shipyards giants and titans and the Academy),in each system the gate was placed, flew all the fleets to upgrade in one system in the middle of the Empire. there was flying, even those who stood with a note near his shipyard just built,but studied new tehu-pressed upgrade and the fleet moved to a different station! why? near the station with the shipyard and with a note to her! in General, the logic unclear, burnt then I have a chair blew all other shipyards left one so it was as I want,not the broken logic of the game:) the patch in General liked it,but bugs of course upset. therefore, in order not tormented waiting for fixes and play less in Stellaris yet.

c
costia.stepanow2014 18.03.20

Tdante
Unity is spent, but until you get down to 1048576 icon will be yellow. This applies to all resources if you remove the restrictions 00_strategic_resources.txt (v2.0.1)

T
T6000 18.03.20

ManticoreX
I also so far, that stopped playing Stellaris)))) it is Necessary to wait a little,so that they twirled nepodrajaemoi,treated her Napoletano,and then when the wind dies down,it will be possible to play capture the whole galaxy of wuahahahaha! :)

T
Tdante 18.03.20

I hate this game.
* * * * * when I had almost finished, almost the last war, the ending, and it crashes when declaring victory. And though you burst! Win, lose, draw - whatever. Departure. Hate!!!!
****, 2017 in the yard and he does not have enough processing power to calculate transfer 10 unhappy systems!!!