3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BOISKAUT 18.03.20 06:42 pm

About the social rating and the fact that they give luchbox (Call of Duty: WWII)

I have a level 10 social ranking, I wonder how many of them, and if with the level of social ranking appearance Wilco 2 for Thompson and a cool dude a cool dude and 2 for the bar.

The people who have the appearance Wilco 2 for Thompson and a cool dude and cool dude for 2 bars, you have them opened (the box in the order box for the contract, just bought a box and he happened to be there or for social rating).
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARM_SERJ 18.03.20

PPC, and used to open just needed to fill kills on the barrel, or a penny to buy in the store. p.s. black ops II

S
SHooTER32RUS 18.03.20

Only 20 levels, skins with figure 2(heroic) fall only from the boxes

B
BOISKAUT 18.03.20

ARM_SERJ
SHooTER32RUS
Skin bar to cool dude 1 he is for the social rating given, or also in the drawer should be looking for?
I now know what a social rating 11 I will give box and see where that will give 12-20 levels?
You have from the boxes above the skins had?
And saw some of the players are black English helmet and a German helmet, the last of dinged up, but the choice of helmets they are not, they like open?

S
SHooTER32RUS 18.03.20

BOISKAUT
Over 15th level will give Кар98 Nightmare 1 and Bar is Cool Dude 1 for the 19th (https://www.vg247.com/2017/12/05/all-call-of-duty-ww2-social-ranks-and-their-rewards/)
The broken-up German helmet is given for performing some actions in zombie mode, with the Winter Siege and Resistance was added to the new helmet, which only appears out of boxes and black English helmet most likely somewhere in there

w
wrcv 18.03.20

Here is a video about rating -
Skin Cool dude 2, for the bar, I fell out of a simple box (even on the first prestige I have not yet switched), which received the order from major Howard.

B
BOISKAUT 18.03.20

wrcv
SHooTER32RUS
Thanks guys, but the video shows that it is a variant of the bar flyer, and I'm still interested in cool dude.
SHooTER32RUS
There is not a camo helmet.

w
wrcv 18.03.20

BOISKAUT
That's how I got the option Bar

B
BOISKAUT 18.03.20

wrcv
Cool bro and you are luchbox bought, took orders in the headquarters or contract from the quartermaster, by the Way to this luchbox hopping you had shooting practice at the bar?

B
BOISKAUT 18.03.20

I for all time hopping played amassed 60 boxes, when opened I had 5 boxes with 5 legendary items, 2 of which I already had, I wonder whether there is in them what about the system?

w
wrcv 18.03.20

BOISKAUT
Luchbox I did not buy. All luchbox for the implementation of the orders of Howard and quartermaster. System there is no pure random, it is checked (when the event just started winter of the siege, I from the first box of the winter fell heroic knife, I didn't even get the usual and then open).
Shooting practice at the bar until this version was something around 500-600 shower (approximately).

B
BOISKAUT 18.03.20

wrcv
I just noticed these patterns:
1.) Level in forwarding troops, I have not leveled up to 2 (when they bleed) and when opening the boxes, I have them dropped all the skins for the shotgun, including heroic (except for 2, which actually allow for a transition to a new division level and that have a quartermaster in the collection).
2.) When in tabs fighters you're not one of them selected some sort of barrel, then it can fall almost all the skins (except for those that give for the prestige of the division and those who have quartermaster in the collection).
3.) For guns which you don't use or rarely use.
Opinion paragraphs 2 and 3 happened because I almost never used (Bazooka, panzershreck, M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, SVT-40, Geber, 43, 44 STG, type-100, Waffen-28, PPSh, m 1941, FG 42, mg 42, mg 15, gpmg and sniper rifle all of these guns out of the boxes flew almost all skins (maybe nekotorye no current 1 skin)), a melee weapons (a shovel and a knife) I did not use at all, and in the end, from the boxes I had all except those who buy from interdata in the collection).
Often running around with a Luger, tabasom, a double-barrelled gun, a colt 45, a bar and a Thompson and they did not fall, and the shooting practice they of th.

w
wrcv 18.03.20

BOISKAUT wrote:
Often running around with a Luger, tabasom, a double-barrelled gun, a colt 45, a bar and a Thompson and nothing falls out, and shooting practice on them th
Then nothing could be easier to check your theory - don't play with them)))), get something else in the way))). If you're right, after a while you will fall heroic options.

B
BOISKAUT 18.03.20

wrcv
Not there is meaning in it, the more shooting practice on the fluff, the less falls on skins or they do not fall out at all (duplicates does not count).
Well, I'm specifically everything removed, left in all the same classes only pistols and wall, I will try.
You have a form for the infantry - parade United States marine (like the top of an infantryman of the us), and by the way, what is the benefit for the second prestige in the division of partisans?
And about the Luger, I have a friend on it has a shooting practice 2-3 and it did all the skins from the boxes collected.

w
wrcv 18.03.20

BOISKAUT wrote:
You have a form for the infantry - parade United States marine (like the top of an infantryman of the us), and by the way, what is the benefit for the second prestige in the division of partisans?
About the form of look you need, but about what you give for the prestige division - I do not remember, long ago it was))))
BOISKAUT wrote:
the more shooting practice on the fluff, the less falls
Well, do not say, in my PCA shooting practice 5600 shower fell all epic and heroic options. Well, about the knife of winter Eventa I wrote above. It's random.

B
BOISKAUT 18.03.20

wrcv, but I have PCA it is exactly the opposite, shooting practice was very small, and it all skins fell on SVT -40 is the same apparently in Russia the Soviet puhi all skins quickly given, so the type developed by the publisher:)))

w
wrcv 18.03.20

BOISKAUT
))))