3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spiritant 18.03.20 06:43 pm

Total War Rome II \"LumaCEG Crashed (LumaEmu_CEG.dll)\" (Total War: Rome 2)

Game: Total War Rome II Emperor Edition (repak, without steam)

Problem: the Error is always the same - only during the battle in the middle/beginning/end of the game LumaCEG Crashed (LumaEmu_CEG.dll),
After what inadequate work graphics and sound, for example Google chrome does not ship a page and the letters on the screen in disorder, perezagruzka saving system.
With other games, this was not the Witcher 3, Batman Arkham, etc.

System:

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Tried on both Windows 7 Ultim 64-bit)
AMD Phenom II X4 965
8,00 GB Single-Channel DDR3
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (NVIDIA)
Sound driver/video the latest.

I tried:
- Put different builds of the game Total War Rome II Emperor Edition (from R. G. Gamers R. G. Mechanics R. G. Gamblers)
- Put on Windows 10 and 7 different builds of the game, didn't help.
- Run in different compatibility modes (Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 7) and as administrator, didn't help
- Checked for viruses. Turned off the antivirus.
- C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Rome2\scripts - changed in various ways.
- C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Rome2 - removed completely
- Put all the possible libraries in turn and from DirectX, Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft Visual C++

The logs in Windows:

The name of the failing application: Rome2.exe version: 2.2.0.0, time stamp: 0x55f84447
The name of the failing module: Rome2.dll version: 2.2.0.0, time stamp: 0x55f8446a
Path faulting application: F:\Games\Total War Rome II Emperor Edition\Rome2.exe
Path faulting module: F:\Games\Total War Rome II Emperor Edition\Rome2.dll
3 Comments
Sort by:
y
ybomaco 18.03.20

spiritant
The problem was, I solved it by disabling DX11 in the settings file, although sometimes it's still popping up this error, but very rarely. It was before every battle, now about once in 20 battles.
if interested line gfx_device_type 0; # gfx_device_type , Set device type, 0-D3D9, 1-D3D11, 2-GL3 # in the file preferences.script.txt

K
KolyanBrv 18.03.20

and where this file is?

n
nicos_2406 18.03.20

ybomaco
Helped me, I have no more crashes. A huge thank you for the tip. I just changed the string gfx_device_type unity to zero, plus every start on the process Rome2.exe put a high priority.