3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Farzik 18.03.20 06:45 pm

System of selection of cards (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

What system of selection of cards in Star Wars: Battlefront 2? Played 26 hours in batlfront 2, Map Beach 3 times for the entire game, or NABU-Tid generally seems to be 1 time it was (city map). Now all know that there is still some snow OUTPOST "DELTA" all right?
play the mode where 40 people
4 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edvin24251 18.03.20

Farzik
In battlefront 2 you first try to throw on at the beginning of the game, so you started the game at the same time with everyone, all the cards are consecutive, each is played 2 times for the different parties.

F
Farzik 18.03.20

Эдвин24251
and anywhere we can find out the turn order cards? Just strange that in 26 hours I never got a snow map

P
PG_CrazyPunk 18.03.20

It's just randomino you, no more. I'm Hot quite often see though, certainly not as often as Kashyyyk...

v
vitalik76 18.03.20

In the game, unfortunately no private servers with your own rules, and tinctures, as in battle 4, but the card sets are really different. I've seen servers whose rotation was not multiple cards. But here, alas, no way to guess because of the server browser in the game and everything automatically, which will throw, there will throw.