3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 18.03.20 06:45 pm

Eyes on the Prize | Save | Help the poor fellow (Fallout 4)

Eyes on the Prize / Useful prizes
To pay off 100 000 tickets in the Cores-Arcade

Can anyone share a save game which contains almost 100k tickets ? Somewhere to 90-95 ? The rest I will doobery. And then laziness so much to play the slots for a bundle
7 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 18.03.20

Marquess
https://www.stratege.ru/ps4/trophies/fallout_4/spisok/eyes_on_the_prize

M
Marquess 18.03.20

nestrbob

I know about these methods. Only 2 standing.One very long, the second is hard to organize. Second you need to properly put the machines with the ring 4 pieces at a time. I have not worked out. If you do I can throw the save game file. if you do not mind, do the design itself like in the video, and I myself will gather

F
FileCrasher 18.03.20

Marquess
In fact, machine guns - senseless occupation.
Enough to pass the entire territory In the World, and tickets will be through the roof, even excess remaining after the purchase of Cycloplegia

P
PIRAT69 18.03.20

I did!!! Neformal for example 20K. Went even ran quests polypanel + each area will be inspected and tickets. The rest were finished off as in the video!!!
Go to the Shelter 81 (just left of diamond city), don't go inside. Just before the entrance is something like a camp with space for cooking, etc. Wait / stay here overnight, in a day or two a week here comes the peddler Cricket (similar to a meth addict), buy her a machine Push and pray with exploding bullets (.45 caliber).
One shot and all the targets on the ride fall (on video).

F
FileCrasher 18.03.20

Badfox69
One shot and all the targets on the ride fall (on video)
Fun, isn't it?

P
PIRAT69 18.03.20

viatrix
This is due to the automatic Push and pray with exploding bullets (.45 caliber)
IMBA control honestly...

X
XOHOMEP 18.03.20

viatrix
Not the roof and about 20 thousand... and achivku it is necessary a hundred thousand. And here is the remaining 80 to fill even with bursting weapon - is a pain in the ass, because you have to play a hundred times.