3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 18.03.20 06:45 pm

The tcl command? (Fallout 4)

Can't jump off of the conveyor tape on the fish. the plant, tcl doesn't help. Tell me if there is an alternative command for passing through objects and walls?
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 18.03.20

fox345
Just keep away a saved game, you're not in one slot remained and the game periodically makes sofranko, and Yes never heard that tcl didn't help, still have tfc - free camera but it doesn't move the character, try to kill themselves with grenades and other weapons with splash if no start cheat terminal
http://sharemods.com/iudpuf6kvop2/Cheat_Terminal_-_v1.43.rar.html

C
Chuck_Norris_ 18.03.20

fox345
the link to the site modgames without registration not giving it to you straight so I vylazhu

n
neinoneon 18.03.20

fox345
What do you mean not helping? There is no effect or Persian, not moving? If there is no effect, then make sure you have not allocated any object (on the console not ID). You can still use the player.moveto . As ID you can select the partner, or Preston.

f
fox345 18.03.20

19lexa19
neinoneon
Solved the problem, recalled the partner away and the console was transferred to him. And download save and a new clean location was a bastard. Thank you for your response and willingness to help.

M
Mag Otshelnik 18.03.20

When you press TCL in the console policy the mouse in different places of the screen to point to items.

K
Kostyan Morozov 18.03.20

TCL in police like in Skyrim is not at all lokah works here the best Vario will cheat terminal here is also posted there is the ability to teleport to another Loka
but silaka not a terminal http://www.playground.ru/cheats/fallout_4_chit_mod_cheat_mode_cheat_terminal_zhulnicheskij_terminal_1_36-76819/

p
psythra 18.03.20

A psychopath with an axe
Totally agree

P
POBWNK 18.03.20

here's another way, just teleportals in another place:
coc UFOCrashSite01