3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jormungand211 18.03.20 06:47 pm

elite dangerous tasks level solo? (Elite Dangerous)

Can it be run solo?I know it is unlikely but what if?
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr. SD 18.03.20

Jormungand211
Delivery just one. Most importantly, the desire to fly back and forth. I have a couple of evenings already earned 25 million (a record for me) on the deliveries with the link.

M
ManticoreX 18.03.20

have a Type 9 now increased the hold,upgrade the FSD to jump him and I think you can carry over the link without problems)) although I haven't tried, materials more busy. if only this feature was not fixed during this time.

R
RikoChiko 18.03.20

ManticoreX
And how many are now loaded with gradom jumps?

M
ManticoreX 18.03.20

Recochica
Don't know,not looked yet. right now I'm on DBE,not to freight me:)

J
Jormungand211 18.03.20

mr. SD
Those who need to find, buy and bring, or to those in the thorium immediately give the cargo and Evo need to get?And tell me how to rank have toppled the powers of the ATO I years for the type 7 and saving up for Python in the Imperial system but do not understand how to rank?

m
mr. SD 18.03.20

Jormungand211
I perform only those where once the load give. So at least do not need to look for where to buy necessary goods. Also bought a type 7 for assignments.
And regarding grade - to increase the reputation in that any station under the control of the superpower and then expect missions. I have to say, I do not see missions at rank a couple of days, and then immediately take a few ranks for the evening (in one evening once 4 rank raised). Random in General. More help relay in different game modes. So the list of missions is often updated and the probability of finding something worthwhile is much higher.

R
RikoChiko 18.03.20

Nafig Type. For a little more of the evening to inject the rank of Baron to the Duke. With three awards to choose for the job, and now even the freebie has become the ranks of swing. We just need to find a place where a lot of the same tasks given.

J
Jormungand211 18.03.20

Recochica
If not a secret where this gold mine

R
RikoChiko 18.03.20

Jormungand211
HIP 104206. There are two organizations for 15-30 job delivering mail in the three points given. But most likely it is not true already, because the status of hunger was gone.

A
Antonyuuuuuck 18.03.20

Jormungand211
Ngalinn is also suitable for grade Empire